PDA

View Full Version : preflop question

theBruiser500
02-18-2005, 12:57 AM
25/50 bad player with 5k limps, he will not limp reraise. Player that I don't hav a good read on, he could be bad though, seems loose and aggro not a strong read though raises to $225, I am in MP right after him with Th 9h, we both have 10k stacks. It is 7 handed. But also onsider scenarios where our stacks are bigger and smaller, and if it is 4 handed-9 handed, what is my play?

BobboFitos
02-18-2005, 02:12 AM
hey Bruiser,

maybe I'm missing something, like this is a question that has gone over my head, but isn't this a little simple?

In your example Id call. T9h is a good connector, you've got position, stacks are deep, and you're not worried about the limper.

If stacks are bigger I dont see any change, except the 1 in 100 times you reraise, or something like that.

if they are smaller you can still play ~100xbb, but if they dip below 80bb I'd prolly ditch it.

9 handed seems awfully similar to 7 handed in the examples, except the added possibilities of people coming in behind you stealing "your" button.

4 handed I assume you'd be SB, and UTG limped, and button raised? In that case if button did this button raise alot Id either reraise depending on my reraise frequency or call, or perhaps fold.