PDA

View Full Version : Going to set up a friend...

wegs the wegs
02-17-2005, 10:53 PM
I have a friend who wants to start playing poker online. He played in Vegas once or twice and thinks it could be profitable. We'll see what happens.

The plan is that he pays me the cash and I transfer him the money online. He does not want to deposit the money himself in order to reduce any chance of getting hooked or foolish. It will all come through me, one who is far more intelligent when it comes to money /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

My question is what is the best way to set him up? I have plenty of cash to transfer to him through UB. Do new players still get a "deposit bonus" or a "referral bonus" if the money is simply transferred to him? Im thinking no. So my next idea was through Neteller, getting certified and transferring the money that way. I tried certification last week but the bank did not get the deposit that Neteller supposedly sent it. I'll look into that tomorrow. Would Neteller transfers be the best option? Any suggestions?

smartalecc5
02-17-2005, 11:20 PM
hes gonna have to do alot to set up a neteller account. Try just transferring money ona site like paradise or pokerstars.

scotty34
02-17-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I tried certification last week but the bank did not get the deposit that Neteller supposedly sent it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly, it took that deposit about 5 days to a week for it to show up in my bank account.