PDA

View Full Version : Tale of courage

Loser
02-17-2005, 09:02 PM
This past Thursday I took a beat worse than any bad beat I've had playing internet poker. It wasn't 4 of a kind getting knocked down or a perfect turn/ river. As some of the more observant may notice--I'm typing with and only with my left hand.
Breaking the number 2 and 3 metacarpals in my right hand is a huge set back to me, as my all stars are benched indefinitely. So, for the remainder of this fiscal quarter and more than likely into the next, I plan to battle through adversity and will attempt to compete with good old lefty.
Any encouragement, advice, or similar accounts of glorified competition are welcome. I wish you all well and will post a side by side lefty vs righty statistical comparison.
Loser

Reef
02-17-2005, 09:05 PM
I am so lost right now *and slightly buzzed* only typing with your left hand? wtf?

offTopic
02-17-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This past Thursday I took a beat worse than any bad beat I've had playing internet poker. It wasn't 4 of a kind getting knocked down or a perfect turn/ river. As some of the more observant may notice--I'm typing with and only with my left hand.
Breaking the number 2 and 3 metacarpals is a huge set back to me, as my all stars are benched indefinitely. So, for the remainder of this fiscal quarter and more than likely into the next, I plan to battle through adversity and will attempt to compete with good old lefty.
Any encouragement, advice, or similar accounts of glorified competition are welcome. I wish you all well and will post a side by side lefty vs righty statistical comparison.
Loser

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to reply that your typing accuracy was impaired by approximately 6.67%, but you fixed the title too quickly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

deacsoft
02-17-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
only typing with your left hand? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

'Cause his right hand is [censored] up.

Loser
02-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Quick indeed--perhaps too quick. Lefty bask in the spotlight!