PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury This Weekend aka Operation Liberate Schneids

MEbenhoe
02-17-2005, 06:14 PM
I know this is kinda late notice, but tomorrow I'll be making the trip up to the Twin Cities to hit up Canterbury. My roommate Jay will becoming along with me on this trip also (more on him later). Anyone who wants to meet up while up there, I'll be messing with my roommate at the 3/6 tables (I'll post a pic of myself as my avatar before I leave). Schneids apparently needs to work so he'll be playing the 15 or the 30. The provisional plan for right now is arrive at Schneids place around 3 and head out to Canterbury and play most of the night on Friday. Then Saturday play the afternoon and early night, then hit up the U of M party scene at night.

Goals for the weekend:

1. Dominate my roommate at the 3/6 tables
2. Get Schneids to eventually come lag it up at my table
3. Hit up some parties Saturday night
4. Help Schneids hook up with the hottest, drunkest girl I can find, while making sure she's not a skank.
5. Get a picture of my roommate drunk so that it can be posted on here. Reason being, me and Schneids both believe my roommate looks quite a bit like an older version of Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.

So it should be a fun weekend, and I look forward to meeting the Minnesota 2+2ers if you can make it out, and hopefully seeing those I've met in the past.

P.S. For those of you who don't know who Dewey is:

http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/fox/malcolm_in_the_middle_cast_photos/erik_per_sullivan/malcolm.jpg

NLSoldier
02-17-2005, 09:16 PM
I don't think you will make enough playing 3/6 to be able to make number 4 happen, better plan on 30/60 /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MEbenhoe
02-18-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you will make enough playing 3/6 to be able to make number 4 happen, better plan on 30/60 /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will succeed. I have faith in Schneids.

bicyclekick
02-18-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

4. Help Schneids hook up with the hottest, drunkest girl I can find, while making sure she's not a skank.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you hear? Schneids is gay. No matter what you do for him it wont do any good.

MEbenhoe
02-18-2005, 10:02 AM
*BUMP*

I posted a pic as my avatar for right now(although it does appear kinda hard to make out, it give you the idea). Or you can just look for the tall, kinda shaggy haired college kid wearing a long sleeve button up shirt, prob with a fleece over it on friday. And on Saturday, well I don't know what I'll be wearing but I always have a blue bracelet and a white bracelet on my left wrist, and a white necklace on. Also, Schneids or Andy B both know what I look like if you see either of them.

If you see me around stop by and say hi Matt, or you can get really creative and ask me if I've gone fishing much lately, and hopefully I'll be conscious enough to reply something like, yeah caught a lot of trout last time I went.

MEbenhoe
02-18-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you hear? Schneids is gay. No matter what you do for him it wont do any good.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I guess I better watch my back then /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

P.S. I shall prove you wrong this weekend. And from what I hear you're not the straightest arrow out there either. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MEbenhoe
02-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Heading out pretty soon. Hopefully, I'll see some people up there.