PDA

View Full Version : Best Site For Bonus on $50 deposit

Andiell
02-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey Folks,

Which site would you consider to have the best deposit bonus at the moment? I can see in basic terms which is the best, i.e. 30% would be better than 20%, however being a relative newb I'm pretty confused when it gets to the ease in which these bonuses can be earnt.

Your Sincerely
Forum_virgin /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pokerrookie
02-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Since you are only depositing 50, no percentage bonus will be that significant. I would recommend signing up under the auspices of a Refer a friend. These usually come with a guaranteed 25 bucks plus the additional percentage bonus. Site selection is absolutely the key however. Working off a bonus at certain sites can take forever. The key is find sites who count a raked hand as being one in which you are dealt cards, as opposed to one where you must contribute to a raked pot. If you are interested in a RAF bonus, please PM me your email address and name, and I will be happy to refer you to what I think are the best sites for you to work off this initial bonus.

Cleveland Guy
02-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Interpoker - 100% Bonus up to $90.

Lowest limit is 1-2 - so you won't be funded, but it's the best bonus.

Andiell
02-18-2005, 05:33 AM
Cheers, I'll drop you a message a take look at the RAF thing.

Andiell
02-18-2005, 05:34 AM
That is a very good offer! However a bit above my bankroll at the moment, and I suspect the level of competition will be quite good there what with there being no micro limit tables. Bookmarked for the future definately.

Cleveland Guy
02-18-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That is a very good offer! However a bit above my bankroll at the moment, and I suspect the level of competition will be quite good there what with there being no micro limit tables. Bookmarked for the future definately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the level there is very weak - IMO. But if you don't have the roll, not a good place to play.

richrf
02-18-2005, 12:44 PM
The best that I have seen so far at this time is:
Gaming Club (http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/index.asp?VT=42832480&a=56583&EventID=17602)

They are advertising that they are giving up to $300 (you have to play at different rake levels) for a $20 initial deposit. It comes to about $10 for every 150 raked hands (as far as I can make out) which would be very good for a $20 deposit.

I have not tried it out so you will have to verify everything yourself. They seem to have a good number of freerolls (Absolute Poker is my favorite for these) which is something I look for when playing on sites. The competition in some freerolls are quite good and they don't require any buyin or tournament fee.

pokerrookie
02-18-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best that I have seen so far at this time is:
Gaming Club (http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/index.asp?VT=42832480&a=56583&EventID=17602)

They are advertising that they are giving up to $300 (you have to play at different rake levels) for a $20 initial deposit. It comes to about $10 for every 150 raked hands (as far as I can make out) which would be very good for a $20 deposit.

I have not tried it out so you will have to verify everything yourself. They seem to have a good number of freerolls (Absolute Poker is my favorite for these) which is something I look for when playing on sites. The competition in some freerolls are quite good and they don't require any buyin or tournament fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

On paper, yes. In practice, it is not all it's cracked up to be.

illunious
02-18-2005, 03:49 PM
TGC allows only a small amount to be cleared at .5/1 and 1/2.

bweiser8311962
02-18-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First the Gaming Club: As prior poster said, you can only clear $20 of the $300 bonus at each of the two lowest limits.

Second, for free rolls, I've found GoldenPalacePoker to be the best. They have a free roll every hour. Their bonus is 25 percent of your deposit. I'd suggest "borrowing" money from your bank account for a week, make the max deposit and get the max bonus. DO NOT GAMBLE with anything more than your $50. Withdraw the excess within hours after depositing.

Good luck.

richrf
02-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Interpoker seems to have a good bonus going this month. There is a thread on the Internet forum that is covering this bonus.