PDA

View Full Version : Can we assume he plays K-x as well then.......

propervillain
02-17-2005, 07:58 AM
I really enjoy the info, and the humor here for the most part. This is my first question for the forum so please take it easy on me. Apology in advance if this is the wrong forum.
If I feel that I've determined a certain player loves A-x, no matter what position, is it reasonable to conclude he may like K-x just as much. How about unsuited connectors, J-9 off. Yes I know I'm answering my own question, but in your experiences do you find that players who love to play trash from any position also stick around no matter what the betting is on the flop, even if they only whiffed the pot? Thanks for any nuggets of wisdom you can spare.

pho75
02-17-2005, 09:26 AM
No. I find that there are many different types of loose players. There are ones that are calling station, but there are ones that are meek and will fold if they don't hit. Also, many loose players are LAGS or maniacs who will play and raise with any two cards on all betting rounds. I find that being loose preflop does not predict how they will play the hand later.