PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Problems

Chairman Wood
02-17-2005, 07:54 AM
I am not getting my HH's from Eurobet sent to my e-mail box when I request them. Anyone else have similar problems? I e-mailed the affilate that set up my account so that may solve it but I also have another problem. If I have Internet explorer running and I either click on the cashier or just close eurobet, eurobet will "take over" my currently open Internet explorer window and display their window. This does not happen with any other program. How do I stop this?

krishanleong
02-17-2005, 08:02 AM
They have an internal e-mail server. Go to Help->emessage help.

Krishan

surfdoc
02-17-2005, 08:07 AM
I have had the exact same problems, and it even takes over with firefox as well.

surfdoc
02-17-2005, 08:10 AM
I just tried that emessage thing and found some hand histories. Any idea how to get these in pokertracker?

goodguy_1
02-17-2005, 08:19 AM
yes paste the hh's from your EB file into notepad or word and save the file as hh1,hh2 etc. to your desktop.Once you've saved the hh's to your desktop download them into PT.Go to File/Import HH's/SelectFileTo Import/and choose your desktop as the location-bingo

buzzbait
02-17-2005, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have had the exact same problems, and it even takes over with firefox as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that thing is annoying. For Firefox, install the Tabbrowser Preferences extension from here https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/
Then in Firefox go to Tools->Options->Tabbed Browsing and choose Load External Links in New Window or New Tab. Then at least the Eurobet window won't take over anything you are currently browsing. You might be able to do this w/o the Tabbbowser Preferences extension, but I forget what the options screen looks like w/o it.

passion
02-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Why don't you just have the HH saved on your hardrive and auto -import them? From the Eurobet lobby - Options>Hand History Logs Configeration > Hand Histories Should be Stored Locally on Machinge (check Yes).

Passion

surfdoc
02-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks goodguy that worked great.

Passion, I do have them stored on the local machine. However, sometimes I sit in front of the TV or whatever with my laptop (not my main computer) and just download the HH for later and then put them in the old fashioned way.