PDA

View Full Version : House of a 1000 corpses

[censored]
02-17-2005, 06:31 AM
Anyone see this? It's Rob Zombie's movie which I think was originaly released a year ago. I caught it tonight.

WTF? That thing was seriously [censored] up and weird and I wouldn't say in a good way.

Alobar
02-17-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone see this? It's Rob Zombie's movie which I think was originaly released a year ago. I caught it tonight.

WTF? That thing was seriously [censored] up and weird and I wouldn't say in a good way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was an excellent movie. I also thought the direction and cinematogrophy, were EXCELLENT. I cant wait for his next movie.

And the main chick in that movie...oh my god, soooo efffing hot. The sicker and sicker she got, the more and more I got turned on. Rob Zombie is a lucky man (its his wife IRL for those that didnt know)

[censored]
02-17-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was an excellent movie. I also thought the direction and cinematogrophy, were EXCELLENT. I cant wait for his next movie.

And the main chick in that movie...oh my god, soooo efffing hot. The sicker and sicker she got, the more and more I got turned on. Rob Zombie is a lucky man (its his wife IRL for those that didnt know)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know enough about the subject to know whether or not the cinematogrophy or what not was good so I can't comment either way.

But the movie, <shakes head> [censored]-A

peachy
02-17-2005, 06:50 AM
it came out over a year ago...and yeah a bit on the weird side

ArchAngel71857
02-17-2005, 10:29 AM
the best part is they made a sequel. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395584/)

-AA

mason55
02-17-2005, 01:55 PM
I thought it was one of the worst movies I've seen in my entire life.