PDA

View Full Version : Did I play A A right ?

theredpill5
02-17-2005, 04:11 AM
Ok. I lost a buy-in to AA ($50).

About 1st or 2nd hand at the table.

AA in MP.

Hero ($50)
Villain ($50)

.25/.50 NL Full ring

Villain raises $2.50
MP1 calls
Hero raises to $8.50
Everyone folds
Villain calls
Mp1 calls

Flop: T 4 2 ($24)

Villain bet $10
Mp1 folds
Hero pushes All-in ($40)
Villain calls

Turn: 2

River : Q

Thanks. I'm having a rough night. It seems I lose on Wednesdays for some reason.

PoBoy321
02-17-2005, 04:16 AM
I think you played this hand absolutely fine. The only possible hand he could have that would beat you is TT, which is unlikely considering the UTG raise. Most likely, he has another PP lower (obviously) than yours.

TheWorstPlayer
02-17-2005, 04:19 AM
I really don't know why you respond to these posts. How much more obvious does it have to be that villain has QQ?

PoBoy321
02-17-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't know why you respond to these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither do I.

theredpill5
02-17-2005, 04:21 AM
Geez, have some sympathy. I was just asking if I played it right.

theredpill5
02-17-2005, 04:22 AM
Where are your posts TWP ? Let me find one of your [censored] posts you [censored] piece of [censored].

PoBoy321
02-17-2005, 04:24 AM
You want sympathy, go somewhere else. You'll get advice here. You know you played the hand right and you lost. Quit bitching. If you ever post a hand you won that you think you misplayed, I would [censored] my pants. Save your bad beats for someone who cares.

(I don't mean to bump this thread 'cause it's useless, but it's already at the top of the page.)

theredpill5
02-17-2005, 04:26 AM
I take that as a compliment. ANyway. I ask TWP. How much more FU CK ING obvious do I have to be that I have AA in the hand.

ihardlyknowher
02-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Dude, I quit my job a few weeks ago and thus took a hiatus from 2+2. Back then you were on RedPill2 after just having been kicked-off once. Now, you are on RedPill5. LOL. The point of this site is to post hands where you might have played it less than optimally and to get feedback on how to improve. These could very likely be hands that you have WON! People are going to make stupid plays and suck out on you once in a while, that is poker. You should welcome this. According to the LAW of large numbers, you WILL win $ if they consistently do this and you play solid poker.

This site is not to post bad beats and get sympathy. You are cursing at some of your most valuable resources for learning how to play better poker. You are a fool. These people are here to help you. But only if you let them. First learn these three things: play tight, play aggressive, play patient. Then, post hands and LISTEN to what people have to say.

I am sure I am wasting the energy typing this because it is beyond you, but you either need to grasp this very obvious point or quit playing poker forever. Unless, of course you derive enough value from it to justify your losses. In which case, keep playing and please sit at my table.

partygirluk
02-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Karma.