PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: some poker content - proceed with caution

bonanz
02-17-2005, 01:57 AM
Sorry for the poker content, but it also involves forum feuds which is an OOT specialty.

I was browsing around when I saw this:

daniel N. forum (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/viewtopic.php?t=4355)

I won't sit here and say blah blah 2+2 is cool.... Crush em! So they have information.... who cares? We got personality!

I chuckled.

nothumb
02-17-2005, 02:07 AM
I didn't know there was a forum challenge? So behind the times.

Having read/registered there and posted a few times I'm sure we'd own them.

NT

PoBoy321
02-17-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. if a 2+2 guy beats you out of a pot say "well at least i got laid within the last 2 years." (hopefully thats true for everyone at this forum)
4. use any bloodninja quotes. try mixing them in with jokes about their gf's or something. like: "i cast level 2,000 pulsing johnson on your gf last night."

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the blatant contradiction. Do you see why? I'll let others elaborate.

As for the FCP forums, they're a joke. I think that I posted on their once and got berated for making what was obviously the correct advice.

DemonDeac
02-17-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. if a 2+2 guy beats you out of a pot say "well at least i got laid within the last 2 years." (hopefully thats true for everyone at this forum)
4. use any bloodninja quotes. try mixing them in with jokes about their gf's or something. like: "i cast level 2,000 pulsing johnson on your gf last night."

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the blatant contradiction. Do you see why? I'll let others elaborate.

As for the FCP forums, they're a joke. I think that I posted on their once and got berated for making what was obviously the correct advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you wholeheartedly, on both points. these people over there are idiots. the only thing they have going for them is Danny Negraneau actually makes consistent posts on the forum.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
02-17-2005, 02:41 AM
All that Negreanau worship is bogus.

2+2 crushes Full Contact.

Anyway, David and Mason are Gods.

ThaSaltCracka
02-17-2005, 03:30 AM
someone go pwn them.

ThaSaltCracka
02-17-2005, 03:33 AM
actually nevermind, almost everyone over there said nice things and most lurk/post here. The OP is clearly a tool though.

MrFeelNothin
02-17-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All that Negreanau worship is bogus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard hes good with the MILF crowd though.