PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Darko: Director's Cut

Sooga
02-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Meh.... me no likey..... it's ok, but the original version is much better IMO.

ThaSaltCracka
02-16-2005, 11:18 PM
I really don't like the movie very much.

thatpfunk
02-16-2005, 11:45 PM
What makes it worse? Does it disprove all the dumb theories that filmies came up with about it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif?

istewart
02-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Movie is overhyped. It's alright though. There's nothing more annoying than yuppie fgts who scream about how eye-opening it is, and then they go watch a Mandy Moore movie.

PoBoy321
02-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I didn't even like the original Donnie Darko that much. It was like I was stoned, but not nearly as much fun.

tdarko
02-17-2005, 01:41 AM
no mandy moore movies for me and i love this movie. i am a big fan of dark comedies, like the cable guy and nobody liked that movie which is cool. everyone has different preferences. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

oh and the music in this movie rocks.

johnnycakes
02-17-2005, 01:55 AM
Yeah, I like the original a lot more.
The added special effects were lame.
And I HATED the book chapters.
It was much better when they just SHOWED you what happened instead of TELLING you what was going to happen right before it did happen.

ArchAngel71857
02-17-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no mandy moore movies for me and i love this movie. i am a big fan of dark comedies, like the cable guy and nobody liked that movie which is cool. everyone has different preferences. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

gee, you like it? couldn't tell.

I hope in the DC, they give the rabbit more screen time.

-AA

LALDAAS
02-17-2005, 11:53 AM
I usally like movies like this but this one was awful!

crownjules
02-17-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

American Psycho? Hilarious. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thatpfunk
02-17-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no mandy moore movies for me and i love this movie. i am a big fan of dark comedies, like the cable guy and nobody liked that movie which is cool. everyone has different preferences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Psycho? Hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched AP with a chick I had only hung out with a few times. I was cracking up and I don't think she found it the least bit amusing. I think she was actually freaked out by it.