PDA

View Full Version : Anyone gone through all the steps in one day? Or at least from 2nd on

Jurollo
02-16-2005, 11:08 PM
Trying to take $200, and a few shots at Step 2 and get through to step 5 tonight. Ended up having about T600 3-handed in first Step 2 against two T4000 stacks and came back to be chip leader once we got heads up. On to step 3 right now...6 left at the moment. Just curious if anyone has done them all in a day/night?
~Justin

Jurollo
02-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Busted in 5th, back to Step 2!
~Justin

Seth Money
02-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Jurollo,

On Friday I started my first step tournaments, being a pre-dominately live brick and mortar and internet tournament player I didn't know what to expect. For twelve bucks in the course of like 6 hours I made it all the way to step 5. I only paid step 1 once. Awesome experience but nothing to show for it. We are down to 5 people, I am in the first position out of the gun I go all in with 1590 chips (two other guys have close to or a little more then me) the blind structure was 400/200 and thought it was the perfect time to make a move. K10 of spades. big blind who is the chip leader is the only caller flips overs A5 offsuit.... So I am like I am screwed royally but still I coin flip. Flop comes garbage with two clubs, turn comes a K, river comes a club. Ohhh I forgot to mention K is a club and his ace makes him the nut flush. AHHHHHHHHHHHH /images/graemlins/frown.gif It sucked. I wish you good luck my friend. I am sticking with stt and live games

SethMoney