PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Open: ouright action of the year!

wuwei
02-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Season totals: 2-17, -7.25 units

Shigeki Maruyama: (50:1) 1 unit e/w

Maruyama had a chance to win earlier this year, but couldn't finish on sunday at the Sony. Placed 2nd last year in this event, and the course suits his game well.

Zach Johnson: (100:1) 1 unit e/w

Johnson's my longshot of the week. One of these days he's going to win another event, and these long odds will no longer be available. Solid game from tee to green, and when his putter heats up he'll go from finishing in the 20s to finishing in the single digits.

Tim Clark: (33:1) 1 unit e/w

I won with Clark finishing 2nd last week, and I'll back him again here. One of the hottest golfers in the world right now. Finished 10th in the Nissan last year, so he has some course experience.

Joe_d72
02-16-2005, 11:56 PM
I have Tiger at 3-1
Tiger has won three times and tied for third in his last four stroke-play tournaments. I know he hasnt won at Riviera but I still think he will win this week.

judgesmails
02-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Where are you getting these lines? I am more of a matchup bettor, but I love Z. Johnson at 100:1. Tell me where I can bet that.

judgesmails
02-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Tiger is definately going to be tough this year, but that is a really steep price vs. the field. You could bet him 2:1 in various head to head matchups and do better. Take a look at those as well.

wuwei
02-17-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you getting these lines? I am more of a matchup bettor, but I love Z. Johnson at 100:1. Tell me where I can bet that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. The price on Johnson was from sportingbet.com

If you haven't already done so, check out golfinggods.com. They are a fairly new book, but they so far seem reputable and cover all tours. Each week they have a few lines that are way off from what you can get elsewhere. The other book most of my lines come from is bet365.

eric5148
02-17-2005, 05:05 PM
I also have an account at golfinggods.com. No sign-up bonuses, but some of their lines are great. This week I have Weir at 3-1 to finish top 5.