PDA

View Full Version : Problem with pokerroom hand histories

octop
02-16-2005, 08:05 PM
I just finished playing the first half of my Pokerroom 200 dollar bonus which takes 700 points to clear
When I imported my hands it found 560 hands and about 300 more with this error:
PokerRoom database bug (PlayerCards table has too many cards) found for game #654,529,190. You will have to manually request this hand from the PokerRoom web site.
Anybody else have this happen?

Boltsfan1992
02-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Hiya -

Go here: http://pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14815#14815

The thread is here to help you. In short, there is a new patch for to deal with the Pokerroom.com issue that occured after they upgraded their software the other night.

I haven't had problems since.

HTH

PB

Greenthumb
02-16-2005, 08:31 PM
a little off topic, but i posted this in OOT a few mins ago, it was titled "Pokerroom.com blows goats".:
basic stuff: the best 5 card combination wins, even if those 5 cards are community cards. yesterday someone won a showdown with a pocket pair of 9's when there was an A-5 straight on the board, no flush possible. two days ago there was a pair of K's and 8's on the board, with a six. upon the showdown, the pot was awarded to a player with a pair of fours, and in the chat, it said "so and so wins pot with two pair, kings and fours." phucked up.
on top of all this the site crashes every couple hours the last two days, leaving money at whatever tables you were sitting at for up to 4 hours. sorry for the poker content, but i had to vent.
Love,
Greenthumb

detroitplayer
02-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Must be a new bug. Split pots always worked correctly for me.

ThePinkBunny
02-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Were you playing omaha?

detroitplayer
02-17-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Were you playing omaha?

[/ QUOTE ] I didn't even think of that, but it's entirely possible... and pretty funny if true.