PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hoarding Party Points?

Amid Cent
02-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Just a reminder, on March 31st Party Poker is going to reassess everyone's Player Club points and assign them to a category - blue, silver, gold, etc. The better categories earn points at a faster level.
Party Player Points (https://secure.partypoker.com/my_account/pc/pc_details.html)

I honestly have no desire to play in the current freerolls or to own 400 Party Beanies. HOWEVER, in case Party does decide to start offering some gifts of value in the future, I want to be sure I'm earning points at a higher level.

So here's the easiest way to get points quickly.

1) Deposit $500 and leave it there for 7 days. This gets you 1000 points. After the 7th day, withdraw the money and deposit it right back. Wait 7 days and repeat.

2) Play 5 "raked days" in a one week period. Good for 200 points per week. And a raked day only requires 20 raked hands or 1 SNG.

3) Play 20 "raked days" in a calendar month for 500 points. Too late for February, but not March.

FYI, you also get points for referring friends.

Good luck all, hope to see you at Silver or Gold.

Amid aka Groo

Chairman Wood
02-16-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I honestly have no desire to play in the current freerolls or to own 400 Party Beanies. HOWEVER, in case Party does decide to start offering some gifts of value in the future, I want to be sure I'm earning points at a higher level

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there any sign that party will be offering anything of value in the near future?

Player12345
02-16-2005, 07:13 PM
if everyone takes your advice on #1, the points we have will never be associated with much value. yes, i am saving points but i am not continually making false deposits and withdrawals because this cost them money and i don't want to get caught or give them an excuse to keep the point system good for beanies only.