PDA

View Full Version : Last Night " Yours Truly" was the Suckout Artist !!

Jimbo
09-03-2002, 12:40 PM
Party Poker 15/30 game three hands in less than an hour.

Hand 1) I have J8h in BB, folded to button who raises, I call. Flop comes J88, I bet, he raises, 3 bet and capped. Turn is a 2. I bet am raised, I 3 bet and it is capped by him again. River is the BOOtiful case 8. Yep we cap it again and he shows JJ and I sucked out on the river.

Hand 2) I am UTG with PP K's and raise, player to my left 3 bets, loose player on button caps it. 3 of us see the flop of AKQ with 2 diamonds, I bet reraised to my left, button calls I 3 bet and it gets capped. Turn is the case king, I bet get raised, button calls I 3 bet, get raised, button finally folds and I cap it. Turn is a small diamond, we go through the bet, raise and cap routine and he shows AA for Aces full and my quad kings sucked out.

Hand 3) I raise UTG+1 with PP Queens, folded to the BB who repops me, I 3 bet and he calls. Flop comes KJT 2clubs, he checks, I bet he raises I 3 bet and he smooth calls. The turn is T of clubs, He bets I raise, he reraises and I wimp out and just call. The river is, yes you guessed it the A of clubs and one of my Queens was Clubs so I river a royal flush. He bets, I raise, he 3 bets I cap it and he calls. I show my royal and he shows quad Tens.

Now this is just to let you know that suckouts average out. Just be patient and yours will come as well, but hopefully not at my expense.

Jimbo

Hammuh
09-03-2002, 04:49 PM
J/k Jimbo, just trying to test out the new system and move up past "Stranger". Haven't played poker in a week, hadn't been to the forum either. Seeya online! Congrats on sucky outy!