PDA

View Full Version : Pokerchips.com non-artwork clay chip orders

prez2024
02-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Just found out about this website, and I was reading a few threads, and it seems as though people are having major delays with chip orders with artwork from pokerchips.com. My question is whether or not any of you have experienced the same type of delays with their spotted clay chips that have no artwork? Has their 10-12 estimate been fairly accurate for these orders, or does it not seem to make a difference whether their is artwork or not? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Lottery Larry
02-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Depends. My first order (really, by my wife) took only a few months. My second order took 5 months or so.

X-Files
02-16-2005, 02:45 PM
My order took 113 days (A little over 16 weeks )since I placed my order 7/30/04. Delivered 11/22/04.

You can co to http://www.pokerchipreviews.com/custompokerchips.html

Or seach for my posts about my order that are on this forum.

smoore
02-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum, OP (original poster).... this is officially a thread hijack now /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

X-Files... are you the pokerchipreviews guy? After seeing all of those chips did you get pokerchips.com for your personal set? If you do own that site, THANK YOU! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Edit: oh, and my take on the pc.com delays is that it's a mom and pop operation and the're just freakin' SWAMPED because of the poker boom. I've never ordered from them, I'm cheap and bought nexgens.

prez2024
02-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks for all the input. I ordered a set of 500 a few days ago, so with any luck I'll have them by June.

X-Files
02-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I am not the pokerchipreviews guy. He just asked to if he could post my chips in the custom chip section. But after all of the reading and research I went with pokerchips.com.
Also check out this. The owner of homepokertourney (http://homepokertourney.com/chips-hpt.htm) bought custom chips from pokerchips.com

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to the forum, OP (original poster).... this is officially a thread hijack now /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

X-Files... are you the pokerchipreviews guy? After seeing all of those chips did you get pokerchips.com for your personal set? If you do own that site, THANK YOU! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Edit: oh, and my take on the pc.com delays is that it's a mom and pop operation and the're just freakin' SWAMPED because of the poker boom. I've never ordered from them, I'm cheap and bought nexgens.

[/ QUOTE ]