PDA

View Full Version : CCx, any comment on the Fire Freddie petition?

Easy E
02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
http://www.tradefreddie.com

CCx
02-16-2005, 12:38 PM
I think it's hilarious, and if they're going to bring in a receiver in free-agency (T.J Houshmanzhashdahsdazzzahada, Jerry Porter, etc.) then I say get him out of here. It will be good for both teams - he can be better than #3 on another team, and we dont have to listen to him.

I don't mind TO's mouth and antics one bit - I think they are hilarious and entertaining, and he backs them up with his play on the field. Talking junk without backing it up is a bitch move, and Freddie Mitchell is a bitch for saying some of the things he says. 4th and 26 will always be a great play in Eagles history, but the sooner he gets out of town, the better.

ttleistdci
02-16-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's hilarious, and if they're going to bring in a receiver in free-agency (T.J Houshmanzhashdahsdazzzahada, Jerry Porter, etc.) then I say get him out of here. It will be good for both teams - he can be better than #3 on another team, and we dont have to listen to him.

I don't mind TO's mouth and antics one bit - I think they are hilarious and entertaining, and he backs them up with his play on the field. Talking junk without backing it up is a bitch move, and Freddie Mitchell is a bitch for saying some of the things he says. 4th and 26 will always be a great play in Eagles history, but the sooner he gets out of town, the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know it's not only New Englanders who hate Freddie.
He's a punk...plain and simple. He's been talkin a lot of sh*t for someone who made one catch in the Super Bowl.

I agree with you...TO is fun to watch. Kinda reminds me of Larry Bird...he'll talk sh*t then back it up. Can't remember where or when this was, but it was before an inbounds play late in a game. Bird told his defender exactly where he'd be getting the ball, where he'd be going, and said he'd hit the shot. Of course he did.

Easy E
02-16-2005, 10:44 PM
That's the difference- T.O. is a punk who delivers, Freddie isn't.

In Philly, you can get away with a lot if you are a winner.

thatpfunk
02-17-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's the difference- T.O. is a punk who delivers, Freddie isn't.

In Philly, you can get away with a lot if you are a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

In life you can get away with a lot if youre a winner