PDA

View Full Version : 3 days and waiting for my cashout from Pokermountain

joedot
02-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Processing cashouts quickly is the number one way to show good customer service and keep customers coming back. Process slowly and that will drive a lot of people away. Just my opinion. Even though I do still play at Pacific, but they are an anomally.

jar
02-16-2005, 01:03 PM
That's really odd. My friend Isaac is waiting too. I cashed out last week, and it was instant. I literally hit cashout and refreshed my neteller page and it was there.

joedot
02-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I saw a couple posts on here that the cashouts from there were super duper fast. That's partly the reason I decided to give them a go. I figured a site that processes cashouts quickly has their stuff together. Also, I was doing this cashout partly as a test to see how fast it would go. Well so far they are failing that test. Anyway, this was done via firepay, and it was pretty soon after I made my deposit. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, since some sites (party) require a wait time after firepay deposits. Other than this, the site looks pretty good. But you can't overlook cashier issues when evaluating a poker site.

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 01:21 PM
I am having the same problem now using neteller. Support email me back saying it was a software problem. But they had no problem earlier in the day taking my money from neteller.

IsaacW
02-16-2005, 03:22 PM
I keep getting "System Error [error code 410]" when I try to cashout, and my Neteller statement shows a declined transaction from Poker Mountain. They claim it is a software problem, someone else in an earlier thread received an e-mail saying they hoped to have it fixed by the end of the day today.

At this point, I'm annoyed but not yet worried about the state of my money. The $1/2 game was OK, if a bit tight, so I've been playing a few hands here and there to start clearing my bonus. My plan for now is to attempt a cashout once a day and send an e-mail to PM if it is still broken.

CountDuckula
02-16-2005, 03:26 PM
The last time I cashed out of there was on Sunday, and it was instantaneous then. Maybe they're just having technical difficulties now.

-Mike

greatbrit
02-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I responded in another thread going on about the cashout problem, sorry I hadn't seen this thread yet. Here's what I replied, since then I've heard that Firepay should actually be fixed by tonight (or even now):

They are telling me Firepay should be fixed by tomorrow night, and Neteller is being worked on right now. I don't know the full details, but basically we screwed up somewhere. As you know, we are not like most of the other sites in that we have instant deposits and withdrawals, I think that's causing us some technical issues that we need to resolve.

Anyway, SORRY, I'll post an update as soon as I hear something.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com

The Monk
02-18-2005, 12:17 AM
And it looks like a lot longer wait. I did notify Neteller of the problem. You have to get to the Neteller PR dept. before anyone will look into the matter. That took 2 days in itself.Seems that PM never even notified Neteller of the problem? Are these people for real? Next time someone opens up a new poker site they should hire someone who has played maybe 500K to 1 mil hands. Someone who knows all the fustrations of the average joe playing. Might do wonders.
You can have all the big names you want and pay them for the use of their names- that still doesn't make a quality site.

Pokeraddict
02-18-2005, 12:28 AM
I guess I am still confused why these cashouts cant be done manually if the automated system is down. This is what almost every site uses. This is what would cause me great concern. I am sure there is some backup way to manually process these cashouts.

pokerrookie
02-18-2005, 12:42 AM
Not to hijack the thread, ok, maybe... I keep reading about the 100% bonus, but I can't find any details about it on the website. Can somebody point me in the right direction or tell me the requirements for claiming the bonus? What is the definition of a raked hand for bonus claiming purposes there?

Drunk Bob
02-18-2005, 12:43 AM
" Anyway this was done by FirePay".

Nuff said.I will not bore you again with my adventures with FirePay and Pacific Poker.

Can you say "Documents,Documents Please". /images/graemlins/frown.gif

vegasbob
02-18-2005, 12:55 AM
rookie what does it matter what the bonus is if you cannot withrawal your money.

pokerrookie
02-18-2005, 01:01 AM
I am sure that the problem will eventually be resolved. Besides, I may like giving my money away to potentially crooked sites. Gamblers, websites, homeless, its all the same to me.

But seriously, can you give me any help?

greatbrit
02-18-2005, 01:17 AM
Not much of an update, other than this situation sux. I have been told that Firepay should be working fine now (anyone using Firepay please let me know if it isn't), but they are still, sheesh, working on Neteller. The problem is not at Neteller's end (which is why we never contacted them), and as it turns out it's not exactly at our end either, it's in the interface that we use between the two, written by another company, which is why this is doubly frustrating as we are waiting on the fix from them. But everyone at our end is working with them to figure it out, everything was working just fine and it wasn't what I suspected originally (I though our latest update had caused it), it's a change the other guys have made. None of this is meant as an excuse, I am not trying to pass the buck, the problem af far as you are concerned is squarely on Poker Mountain's shoulders, but I just want to keep you as updated as I can. As for manual checks, I have no idea if we can do that, the initial PM release was set up to only allow for Neteller and Firepay with instant (ha!) automatic payments, we had no need for anything manual. We will eventually be coming out with a new cash piece that will allow for credit cards, bank checks, and ATM cards (these are the same interface guys I was talking about).

I'll give another update as soon as I know something, I promise you your money is not in jeapordy, this is a software bug that we need to fix, it's taking way too long.

Paul

greatbrit
02-18-2005, 01:34 AM
If you search the posts on 2+2 you'll be able to find the bonus code (I'm not allowed to give it out), here are the rules:
1) You must enter the bonus code when you *register* for an account
2) The bonus, up to $500, is based on the *initial deposit*, so if you want to go for $500, make sure to put it all in on the first deposit
3) You clear the bonus $10 at a time, which is 100 hands raked at 50c or more. You only have to be dealt into the hand, you do not need to participate in it other than that
4) There is no penalty for withdrawing any or all of your initial deposit, once you have registered for the bonus you can't lose it
5) The bonus does not expire, take as long as you need to clear it
6) As well as the $500 match play, once you have played your first 100 raked hands you will get a free $25 entry into a single table quick start tournament to qualify for the "Road to Bellagio" promotion
7) You will also be earning "Summit Points" (SP) while you play, these are not related to the bonus points. SPs are at the rate of one for every hand raked at 25c, or 8 for every $1 in tournament entry fees ( e.g. for a $30+3 tourney, you'd get 8X3=24 SPs). A promotion is coming up (19th Feb. thru 3rd March) where these amounts will be doubled

BUT, as has correctly been stated here, we have a major software bug going on right now with Neteller (I think the Firepay one is fixed), you can deposit, but you cannot withdraw until we fix it! When it's all working again you will be able to deposit and withdraw instantly.

Paul

joedot
02-18-2005, 03:18 AM
I should have replied sooner. I sent an email to support, and received a reply back in a couple hours saying they were working on the problem. I recieve the cashout later that night. I did not receive any errors when I made the cashout. It just never came, until I emailed support and said "what up". Hopefully they will start getting processing cashouts very quickly once they figure out what the problem is. I am tend to believe that they will. As for the bonus, just deposit $500 and get the $500. Nothing more you need to do and it gets put into your account automatically. Pretty good clearing rate too.

greatbrit
02-18-2005, 06:16 AM
FIXED!!! I just tested a withdrawal, was sort of instant (it took about a minute to process, but once it had it was right there in Neteller). Yes, I know, about time. We screwed up, pure and simple, this should have been fixed in an hour. Thank you to everyone for being so patient with us, I was truly astounded by your understanding.

Paul

CLC
02-18-2005, 12:10 PM
I can confirm that Neteller withdrawals appear to be working as of 8:00am CST. I sucessfully withdrew $500.00 and it hit Neteller be immediately (was there by the time I logged in).

Just in time to sign up with Multi- and get a double bonus (singup + reload) /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif