Prepubescent no more
02-16-2005, 11:21 AM
The experiment has come to an end.

Mat sent this PM:
[ QUOTE ]
don't bump the thread yourself

Unless you actually want it deleted

[/ QUOTE ]
note: Do not interpret Mat's PM as an invitation to bump the thread. The experiment is officially over.

The current counts are:
21 replies

Link to the thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1677769)

Unresolved Questions:

Why did this thread receive so many views after the first few days when regular viewers knew of its likely content?

Why did some consider the concept of the thread refreshing, while others thought it lame? What is the psychological profile of each group?

Does Mat's PM suggest that locking a thread is more work than deleting a thread which is more work than sending a PM?

Was it proper for someone to add to Mat's workload over an innocuous thread?

I want to thank all of the willing participants of this experiment, especially those of you who participated on each of the eleven days of the experiment. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MelK
02-16-2005, 02:02 PM
I admire your stick-to-it-tiveness. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

But what did your so called experiment prove?

Oski
02-16-2005, 03:15 PM
What is the hypothesis of your "experiment." You list a number of unresolved questions, thus the implication is that some questions were resolved. What questions were resolved.

Are you really that ugly, or do you have a cheap webcam?

elwoodblues
02-16-2005, 03:19 PM
It was clearly done so that, when referring to the original thread, you can say "These go to 11" in your best Nigel Tufnel voice.

Oski
02-16-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was clearly done so that, when referring to the original thread, you can say "These go to 11" in your best Nigel Tufnel voice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

I have more of a Viv Savage voice.