PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback?

PSUinDC
02-16-2005, 11:14 AM
I was looking into some of the rakeback programs, and it seems that you need to have not yet deposited your first real money deposit. I've been playing real money for a few months, can I cancel my account and re-signup? How can I get around this... rakeback is too attractive to miss out.

stenaf
02-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Just send a mail and ask them to close your account. Easy as pie.

PSUinDC
02-16-2005, 11:38 AM
and then reopen my account when I get word of the rakeback details? But I thought that party takes down your full name and date of birth. Don't they take measures for people not re-registering so that theyre not as big of a bonuswhore?

Rick Nebiolo
02-16-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was looking into some of the rakeback programs, and it seems that you need to have not yet deposited your first real money deposit. I've been playing real money for a few months, can I cancel my account and re-signup? How can I get around this... rakeback is too attractive to miss out.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you already have an account on Party you will need to sign up using Party skins such as Empire and Coral/Eurobet (same tables and almost same interface, different marketing). There are other skins but these are among the best. As of a month or two ago, the skins (and Party) won't let you establish an account and deposit money unless Party (or another skin) is NOT already on your machine. To get around this you need to perform some registry hacks (there is disagreement as to what now works) OR find a virgin machine (a computer where Party has never been installed) and establish your account on that machine. I use this second approach and Norton Ghost the original machine back to virginity (I was able to sign up for two skins). I now only use Party for data mining since I don't get rakeback.

Check the 2+2 classifieds for affiliates. I use two that came highly recommended and am happy so far. PM me for info. You should check the Internet forum for more detailed information.

Regards,

Rick