PDA

View Full Version : poker mountain bonus

jonoo
02-16-2005, 03:50 AM
ive looked all over the poker mountain site and maybe im just a moron but i cant find annything about the 100% bonus like how many hands you need to play. does anybody know anything about the bonus requirements or have a link to a site that talks about them? also if i were to cash out some of the 500 before getting the bonus would i be able to still get the whole bonus?

edfurlong
02-16-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ive looked all over the poker mountain site and maybe im just a moron but i cant find annything about the 100% bonus like how many hands you need to play. does anybody know anything about the bonus requirements or have a link to a site that talks about them? also if i were to cash out some of the 500 before getting the bonus would i be able to still get the whole bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

The posts I've read stated 100 raked hands for $10, released in $10 increments. I didn't bother to look on the site though, I just figured I'd grab the bonus on the off chance the site picks up.

I withdrew my $500 deposit a after about five minutes, and I still show a $500 bonus balance.