PDA

View Full Version : POker Mountain Cashout problem

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 01:49 AM
I deposited $500 earlier today to get the bonus on PM and decided to play a little. The biggest game going was 1/2. The software seems rather good though. So I won about $50 and decided i did not need all that money in there to play 1/2 so I wanted to take out my $500. I got a system error and would not allow me to cashout. I emailed support and they said it was a software problem and should be fixed within 24 hours.

So my questions is do you think I should be worried about my $$$. ???

Piers
02-16-2005, 02:04 AM
I am fairly sure its a software bug. I can't put any money in because of one

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 02:07 AM
Hopefully thats all it is. I wanted to try out the new site and actually liked it except for this problem and I will say that support answered my email very quickly.

bob

fundmyhabit
02-16-2005, 02:14 AM
vegasbob--

they've been having a problem with neteller transactions today and last night.. they told me it should be working sometime tomorrow.

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 02:46 AM
Thanks again i wont worry then

jonoo
02-16-2005, 03:00 AM
i just signed up to poker mountain and was gunna do the same thing w/ the bonus but i couldnt find anywhere about how many hands you have to play to get it, does anyone know how long it will take to get the $500 bonus? also i was wondering if i were to deposit 500 and then cashout some, would i still be able to get the full $500 bonus?

greatbrit
02-16-2005, 05:32 AM
Sorry for the problem was with Neteller, I just tried and it seems fine now, please let me know if it doesn't get resolved soon, I'll try to find out what the problem is. I promise you it isn't anything to worry about other than a technical issue.

Jonoo, for the bonus, it's released in $10 chunks, every 100 hands raked at 50c or more. You just have to be dealt into the hand, doesn't matter if you fold. The bonus does not expire once you have registered for it, and there is no penalty for withdrawing any or all of your money along the way. After the first 100 hands you get a free entry into the $25 satellite for the "Road to Bellagio" promotion. The cashier/summary tab in the lobby will show you in real time how you are doing with the points. You also get one Summit Point for every 25c raked hand along the way, or 8 points for every $1 in entry fees to a tournament (points good for freerolls, later for merchandise and other stuff). Big promotion coming up including double Summit Points Feb 19th thru March 3rd.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 11:22 AM
greatbrit i just tried by withrawal again and was getting the same error message. I sure it is software problems but it is also showing up in my neteller statement and a delclined withrawal. Thanks for any assistance you can give in this manner.

BOB

danvh
02-16-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Big promotion coming up including double Summit Points Feb 19th thru March 3rd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if this is obvious, but do Summit Points have anything to do with the bonus? As in can we clear the bonus faster by playing during the promotion? Or are they separate things?

greatbrit
02-16-2005, 07:26 PM
No sorry, I wasn't too clear, Summit Points (SP) are not related to the bonus, I was just pointing out that if you work the bonus during those dates, you'd also be receiving double SPs so it would make it more valuable. SPs are used to enter freerolls (we will be having some 500 and 1000 SP freerolls coming soon), and later on will be used to buy merchandise like you do on Stars and UB, and, not sure, but I think eventually they may have a cash value for buying into certain cash tournaments.

Paul

greatbrit
02-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah, I have the same problem now, can deposit just fine with Neteller, but getting a 410 error code on the withdrawal. I have been told that the Firepay issue will be resolved by tomorrow night, and the Neteller one is being worked on right now.

All I can say is I'm really sorry, and totally embarrassed, doesn't exactly inspire confidence when there are cashout issues. But the one thing I can promise is that this is not a 'cashflow' problem.

I'll give another udpate as soon as I hear anything.

Paul

[ QUOTE ]
greatbrit i just tried by withrawal again and was getting the same error message. I sure it is software problems but it is also showing up in my neteller statement and a delclined withrawal. Thanks for any assistance you can give in this manner.

BOB

[/ QUOTE ]

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 07:39 PM
we are still not able to cash out you have any info on that.

BOB

justin D
02-16-2005, 07:43 PM
He said it's being worked on right now.

vegasbob
02-16-2005, 07:46 PM
thanks justen and greatbrit our posts crossed paths.
and thanks for the help

bob

fundmyhabit
02-16-2005, 07:48 PM
i love pokermountain, but cashouts have been down almost 48 hours now. so its been being worked on for quite some time.

The Monk
02-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Problem is still going on with the cashouts. Very hard to find more than 2 real money tables at any given time and that's why I want to withdraw my money. No hard feelings Poker Mountain but just give me my money back please.

vegasbob
02-17-2005, 04:07 PM
I just email PM again telling asking them about the cashout problem. and they told me it is their #1 priority at the moment.

It just seems if it there #1 priority it is taking way to long.
This problem is too bad since i believe they have a good site besides this problem.

Brown Thumb
02-17-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Problem is still going on with the cashouts. Very hard to find more than 2 real money tables at any given time and that's why I want to withdraw my money. No hard feelings Poker Mountain but just give me my money back please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its Poo Mountain dude.

I just saw the first episode of Tilt last week. I think T.J. and Dan were playing with Poo Mountain money. At least they have the common sense not to mix it up with the Matador.

The Matador is easy to put on a hand. He either has pocket kings, eights, or trash.

I know they have to edit the hands for television, so I am sure the Matador folds lots of hands pre-flop and we just don't get to see those hands.

Also, be very careful if you are in a hand with the Matador and he starts giving a speech. He always has the nuts when he starts talking you up.

The Monk
02-17-2005, 08:05 PM
My question is why wasn't this their top priority when it went down 3 days ago. Why didn't they call Neteller and have them help them fix the problem? I probably am the only one who talked to someone at Neteller who investigated the problem (that's someone from their PR department a very hard department to talk to). Poker Mountain never asked Neteller for their help and obviously no one from Poker Mountain has the muscle to fix it on their own. As far as graphics goes it's something out of an Atari game from 1978.

Pokeraddict
02-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Cant they just manually do the cashout like most of the other rooms have to do? Why do they have to wait until the automated system is back?

vegasbob
02-18-2005, 12:43 AM
I am starting to get worried about my $$$ there. There is something that is not right with the sitution there. You make a great point about being able to manually enter the withrawals. Beware of poker mountain until this is corrected.

greatbrit
02-18-2005, 06:20 AM
This is a duplicate of a post on the other main thread about our cashout problem, hope this is appropriate netiquette, I just wanted to make sure that everyone waiting for a cashout is updated:

FIXED!!! I just tested a withdrawal, was sort of instant (it took about a minute to process, but once it had it was right there in Neteller). Yes, I know, about time. We screwed up, pure and simple, this should have been fixed in an hour. Thank you to everyone for being so patient with us, I was truly astounded by your understanding.

Paul

daveymck
02-18-2005, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am starting to get worried about my $$$ there. There is something that is not right with the sitution there. You make a great point about being able to manually enter the withrawals. Beware of poker mountain until this is corrected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who knows or deals with software knows that even with the big companies P1 bugs (ie big big trouble) can take a few days to clear I know its your money at risk but its a new site bugs will come up at least give them reasonable time to fix it. People on here at times are far too quick and paranoid when these things happen.

The Monk
02-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Finally went through-TY. Now let's see if they send out some free apparel like hats and T's or do something else for all the trouble some people went through.
I still don't see the $25 free tournament I was suppose to receive after playing 100 raked hands of 50 cents or more. I played a few hundred of these and see no way I can get this free $25 tournament. Anyways don't think I will be back till they get hand history-which I feel is very important.

CLC
02-18-2005, 12:17 PM
I think the the fact that Greatbrit posts here and answers questions and addresses problems is the main reason why I was not worried about my money. I somehow deposited $1000 instead of $500, and wanted to get the extra $500 back. I must admit that I was getting anxious about getting it, as there are other places for it to gaining INTEREST .

IsaacW
02-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Paul, thanks very much for your updates throughout this period. I succesfully made a withdrawal just now. I look forward to playing at Poker Mountain in the future. Any idea when the hand histories will be available?

timprov
02-18-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I still don't see the $25 free tournament I was suppose to receive after playing 100 raked hands of 50 cents or more. I played a few hundred of these and see no way I can get this free $25 tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't show up anywhere, which is kind of weird, but when you register for the $25 Bellagio it gives you the option of buying in with your tournament chip.

Stosh
02-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Paul,

I was under the impression that when you deposited the $500, you could withdraw it and still be able to play with the bonus similar to Pacific. I just registered, deposited the money, withdrew it successfully, but was unable to play. Was I wrong in thinking this would work?

'Stosh

CLC
02-18-2005, 01:37 PM
You cannot withdraw your money and then play only with the bonus. If you withdraw all of your money the bonus will still be held in your bonus account for a future date, it does not go away as with some sites.

IF you find some place that lets you play ONLY with their money, please post it here - I'm sure there a at least a few others that would be interested, myself included. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stosh
02-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh ok, I was misinformed. I thought it was similar to the initial deposit with Pacific Poker where you can withdraw and play on the bonus. 'Stosh

greatbrit
02-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Hand histories are very high priority, near or at the top of the list (all we have right now are the hand histories that support uses to check out issues). We have them working in test mode so it shouldn't be too far away, but I know they did a rewrite of some of the code, not sure how far along they are at the moment.

Paul