PDA

View Full Version : So. . .What color skirt should I wear?

rmarotti
02-16-2005, 12:21 AM
I checked the river because BB is a TAG over several hundred hands and also because I have no testicles. UTG+1 was a donator in just about every hand. Please berate me.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (12.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button folds, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (12.75 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP3 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (18.75 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 18.75 BB

mr pink
02-16-2005, 12:23 AM
how about <font color="pink"> pink </font> ?

Kevroc
02-16-2005, 12:24 AM
It's multi-way, the top pair just paired. I guess I'd be wearing the skirt right along with you. Let's wear orange ones with pink flowers.

meanjean
02-16-2005, 12:27 AM
I don't think it's that bad. What early hands would a tag limp with early that would give you that much action. I could see KQ, 99. He's probably not betting out the turn with a flush or straight draw if he's good. He won't want to risk seeing the river for two bets. I'm guessing he had 99 and put you on QQ.

billyjex
02-16-2005, 12:34 AM
The Q may have just counterfeited BB's two pair (97s or some crap.) I think this *should* be a value bet but I might find myself checking this through as well.

meanjean
02-16-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Q may have just counterfeited BB's two pair (97s or some crap.) I think this *should* be a value bet but I might find myself checking this through as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad...I thought tag was utg...it was the BB...That said I still think you're up against a queen often enough that the check raise would be a concern...I guess i would ask how often do you think you could be and be called by a lessor hand vs being check raised. You'd have to come up with the numbers yourself but if you bet and the tag folds you might gain the calling station to pay you one. If you bet and are raised you pay two or lose your chance at this huge pot.