PDA

View Full Version : When fish come out to play

09-02-2002, 10:54 PM
In your opinion, when is the best time, if any, for the sofest poker games on the internet. That is, when, in your experience, do the fish come out to play?

Homer
09-03-2002, 10:11 AM
Weekdays - 5PM - 2AM (after working hours until they lose all their money)

Weekends - 12PM - 5PM, 11PM - 5AM (afternoons until dinner/drinking time, after drinking time until they again lose all their money)

Hat Trick
09-05-2002, 12:20 AM
I don't play much online, mostly B&M for me but I do agree with Homer (DOH!) about the times for live games and have no reason to believe that online would be any different. All of the regulars, retirees, etc. play during the day and they are rocks. After work the casual players get home and want to unwind and late in the evening they start to drink and get sleepy and play sloppy (something that none of us do, I'm sure...). The only real question with the online games is how much does a time zone effect this? 6:00 PM EST is still 3:00 on the West coast but is 10:00 AM in Europe! Do you play mostly against Americans? If so, I would think that after 8:00 EST is your best bet. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

CORed
09-06-2002, 12:29 PM
I have noticed on Paradise, that whenever there is a promotion--bad beat jackpot, xx millionth hand prize, even the recent Margarita Madness promo, which was only a $100 prize, the fish come in schools.