PDA

View Full Version : 4-handed turn decision

forssell
02-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi, an addicted lurker for a couple of months, first time poster. Havent played that much short-handed nl so would appreciate views on this hand.

Online, 2/5 blinds, 4-handed. Hero stack 1450, villain covers. Villain is somewhat loose, likes to draw and isnt usually overly aggressive pre/postflop. Hero is pretty aggressive pre/postflop. Hero doesnt often make huge bluffs/calls, not sure if villain realises this.

Hero is utg with K5h and raises to 18 (standard), folds to villain in sb who calls, bb folds. Flop 432dd, pot 41. Villain bets 30, hero raises to 60, villain re-raises to 90, hero calls. Turn 6d, pot 221. Villain bets 190. Hero?

I folded figuring (scaring?) villain for a flush. Afterwards, his flop min re-re-raise seems more like a set, a straight or possibly AdAx(?). I had not seen such a min re-re-raise from him before, and I guess it threw me off a bit. At the time I thought there was a good chance he has Adxd and I didnt want to face a big river decision, which fealt inevitable if I flat-called. Afterwards I started to think there was a good chance I was ahead/tied.

Thoughts for turn and a brick river? If the board pairs or brings a 4-flush Iīm not calling a big bet since I donīt consider this guy as a big bluffer. Min-raise turn and be done with it if he keeps firing? Comments on flop play wellcomed too.

Yeah and thx for the great stuff I find here daily.