PDA

View Full Version : Official Celebrity Poker Showdown thread - Feb 15th episode!

detroitplayer
02-15-2005, 09:07 PM

FishBurger
02-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Seems pretty lame so far. I don't know any of the B/C celebrities, there's no cleavage, and Verne Troyer isn't in it.

Russ McGinley
02-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Just another reason to not like Colin Quinn.

Bigdaddydvo
02-15-2005, 10:32 PM
At least "Tilt" has its unintentionally funny moments.

Celebrity Poker Showdown is downright unwatchable...but here I am with my (censored) TV tuned into Bravo.

It is seriously "The Special Olympics of Poker." The only time I enjoy watching poker this bad is when I'm at the same table playing 10/20.

Tevyee
02-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Colin Quinn is this season's Dennis Rodman. I love Phil Gordon's comments to Kevin Weisman after Colin knocked him out. He called his pushing with QQ against Colin's 6-4o a classic blunder! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Russ McGinley
02-15-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Colin Quinn is this season's Dennis Rodman. I love Phil Gordon's comments to Kevin Weisman after Colin knocked him out. He called his pushing with QQ against Colin's 6-4o a classic blunder! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like both ends of the Stupid Rainbow. On one end, you have Dennis Rodman, who bets and raises with whatever two cards are given to him and whatever is on the board. On the other end, there's Colin Quinn, who checks and calls with whatever two cards are given to him and whatever is on the board.

detroitplayer
02-16-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah, this show was pretty uneventful. There wasn't really any funny moments or anything.

I've been berated on here before for saying that sometimes I would rather play against someone who knows what they are doing rather than play someone who's completely oblivious. Colin Quinn is the reason I feel that way.

The absolute worst player at the table won.

Buck_65
02-16-2005, 12:49 AM
The only good episode was game #3 with Lacey Chabert. My god, she's so hot.

Russ McGinley
02-16-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct sir. She is so innocent. So pure. Unfortunately that rules out a Playboy/movie nude scene. Robert Wagner looked like he wanted to nail her right there on the couch in the Loser's Lounge.

lighterjobs
02-16-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct sir. She is so innocent. So pure. Unfortunately that rules out a Playboy/movie nude scene. Robert Wagner looked like he wanted to nail her right there on the couch in the Loser's Lounge.

[/ QUOTE ]

official stalkers thread starts here.

Russ McGinley
02-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Bout time!

bottomset
02-16-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]