PDA

View Full Version : Open Season: Analyze These SNG Results

JoeyBelle
02-15-2005, 07:34 PM
I just discovered the 2+2 forums and have been browsing through the single-table SNG forum like a hungry dog in a butcher shop.

Been playing SNGs at Party for almost nine months, mostly at the 215 level. After winning ~$5k, I started tracking my results more closely about 5-6 months ago. I didn't know about this site or the Penultimate Spreadsheet, so I created my own. It isn't nearly as detailed as Penultimate, but it serves the purpose.

I don't know how often y'all do this, but I think it would be both fun and educational to look at results and critique what we see....as long as the results are somewhat blinded and no valuable information about specific individuals is passed along. I think the file you will find at the link below is pretty well blinded.

Until finding this site, I had no idea what to compare my ITM%, ROI&, $/hr stats to....it looks like I have some room for improvement. What you will see in the spreadsheet is real data from almost 450 SNGs.

It's open season, so take some shots at my results. It's obvious that I tend to be too aggressive early on and finish 10th too often, but I'm working on that. I would welcome other feedback. Flame away!

http://hstrial-JSchore.homestead.com/files/PartySNGTracking.xls

1C5
02-15-2005, 08:50 PM
How did you find the hidden 2+2 forums?? First rule is don't tell anyone about this place. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JoeyBelle
02-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Think I actually stumbled upon them when Googling for Gigabet or actionmonkey.....The first rule of 2+2 is well-understood by me -- I know nothing, nothing!

scotty34
02-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Wow, now there's a response to the question I've never heard before. Interesting.

PSUinDC
02-15-2005, 10:55 PM
where do you get your rake rebate from?

JoeyBelle
02-15-2005, 11:54 PM
There are plenty of advertisements out there. I probably shouldn't tout one over the other.

PSUinDC
02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
A bunch of them require that you have a "new" account or that you deposit your first real money deposit rigth then and there... since I already play real money, can I cancel my account and restart it so I can take advantage of these?