PDA

View Full Version : Just signed my wife up from a clean computer

droolie
02-15-2005, 07:33 PM
My wife now has an account at party signed up from a clean computer. She will be logging in and playing from our home computer that I signed up my account with. Is there anything I should be aware of? (I am never going to play at the same time she plays so I'm not worried about collusion or anything like that) Does Party care if there are two accounts playing from the same IP at different times? Does party care if we cashout to the same netteller account or if I should open a new one for her? She's planning on doing the same whoring route that I've been doing but we don't want to get our accounts frozen or flagged due to some weird technicallity. Knowing the regedit fix has been glichy inpired me to have her sign up from a computer at work. (Again we will not be playing against each other ever so you collusion witch hunters can chill.)

boedeker
02-15-2005, 07:49 PM
cool out brah. you wont be able to sit together. during cashouts the first time they might say "do you know superhusbandplayer" and your wife says "thats my husband" and they say "ok".

FlopMe
02-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Your post makes me want to make an account for my girlfriend, a couple buddies, a few of my girlfriend's friends, my mom, my dad, my dog, my girlfriend's cat, and that nice lady that babysits for my sister. Of course none of them have computers so they'll be playing here whenever the next reload comes out.

pointcount
02-15-2005, 07:59 PM
party are usually fine with this as long as your wife exists /images/graemlins/wink.gif (you might have to send them valid id).

HRFats
02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
I signed up my wife, son and a neighbor friend on the same computer when I was fairly new to Party. I used the sign up a friend bonus and deposited money from my Party account into all three accounts. My wife, son and I all play on the same computer and my neighbor technically has the same IP address (I share my wireless signal with him and we split the bill). One day my account was frozen (actually, all of them were). I called Party and said WTF. They said it looked like I had multiple accounts. They asked me to fax a copy of everyones drivers license. Within a few hours of receipt of the fax they unlocked all four accounts. Never had a problem since.

So if you sign up your dog and cat be prepare to fax their drivers license...

Emmitt2222
02-15-2005, 08:05 PM
I thought I heard somewhere on these boards that you cant share a Neteller account and your account could get frozen for that, but Im not sure where I read it or if it really existed. Maybe just to be on the safe side make a Neteller account for her, its not that hard.

HRFats
02-15-2005, 08:10 PM
And the neteller account cannot be connected to the same bank account. If this is a problem, sign up with ING. The account is free and you can connect the ING account to your bank account.

And make sure your passwords are not even close. My wife and I have a tendancy to use the same "base" password and change the last 2-3 characters. My neteller account was immediately frozen because of this. A quick call to support by both of us fixed the problem.

wbrumfiel
02-16-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So if you sign up your dog and cat be prepare to fax their drivers license...

[/ QUOTE ]
Toonces the driving cat?

prrthd
02-16-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And make sure your passwords are not even close. My wife and I have a tendancy to use the same "base" password and change the last 2-3 characters. My neteller account was immediately frozen because of this. A quick call to support by both of us fixed the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will second this, happened to me and my wife's account when we setup her new account. Kind of a pain in the butt, but not too serious to fix.

Smackdab
02-16-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Important to note that Neteller does NOT like peer-to-peer transfers that are iniated anbd accepted from the same IP address. Had my "wife" and my Neteller frozen for such a transfer until we both called security and confirmed identities. Security informed us that future transactions of that nature would result in freezing of our accounts.

doubledouble
02-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Party has a rule against two or more members of the same household having multiple accounts. This is not some "weird technicality". It is their rule. Whether you say you will not play at the same tables together is irrelevant.

Joe

junkmail3
02-16-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought I heard somewhere on these boards that you cant share a Neteller account and your account could get frozen for that, but Im not sure where I read it or if it really existed. Maybe just to be on the safe side make a Neteller account for her, its not that hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife and I share the same neteller account. They told us that they would prefer us to use different accounts, but we didn't have to. So we don't.

Two accounts, one Neteller, one Bank Account.