PDA

View Full Version : FWIW - Installing Additional Party Skins

Wyers
02-15-2005, 06:40 PM
People had recently begun to complain about the fact they could no longer sign up for multiple party skins. I was inquiring about this in a former post when MicroBob commented that the rumored death of being able to register with multiple skins was premature.

Anyhow, I went ahead and set up an account with Empire after deleting the Party skin - no problems. Here are the steps I took.

1. CONTROL PANEL - Add/Remove Programs : Delete Party Poker

2. MANUALLY DELETED the PartyPoker folder from "Program Files". Seems that Step 1 didn't catch this.

2. REGEDIT: Delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software-> PartyPoker folder from the registry.

3. REGEDIT: Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE-> Calculator

<font color="blue">In a previous thread there was some debate re: deleting the entire calculator folder or just the UCID key within the folder. I accidentally deleted the entire calculator folder /images/graemlins/blush.gif - no ill effects thus far. </font>

3. FIREFOX AND IE: Delete all cookies, cache, and history.

4. SEARCH ALL FILES AND FOLDERS FOR "PARTY". Discovered an entry in PreFetch - C(system drive):/windows/prefetch
Deleted this entry

5. SEARCH THE REGISTRY - for any additional keys relating to "PARTY" - no notable hits.

6. REBOOT - double checked -&gt; all deleted files, keys, etc... remained deleted.

7. INSTALLED Empire with a different email address - didn't even try to use the same addy. Just set a mail filter to send all Empire correspondence to my secondary Poker address Inbox for simplicity.

<font color="blue">All other pertinent info remained the same - name, username, street address, Neteller.</font>

8. REINSTALLED PARTY

9. REBOOTED AND TESTED both accounts - NO PROBLEM

Overkill? Maybe. But it worked on the first attempt. Curious to see if posters who had previously been unable to create an account at another skin will have success with this method - or did I luck out? Either way I'm happy to finally have an account with rakeback for when I'm not bonus whoring. I had created accounts at most other major sites prior to having any clue what rakeback was all about. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hopefully others will find this helpful.

Wyers

TobDog
02-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Overkill, yes!

Uninstall whatever party skin you have on computer thru the uninstaller, DL the new software, use different email address, confirm acct, reinstall old skins and you should be good to go.

Subby
02-15-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Overkill, yes!

Uninstall whatever party skin you have on computer thru the uninstaller, DL the new software, use different email address, confirm acct, reinstall old skins and you should be good to go.

[/ QUOTE ]
Plenty of folks have reported that this doesn't work, so the above recommendations are much appreciated.

Wyers
02-15-2005, 07:17 PM
The problem is that many were reporting that this method does not work. At the very least the UCID key needed to be deleted from the registry. However Party seems to have put the brakes on that with a possible software upgrade on or about Jan 11th.
I could have attempted to successfully install the Empire software doing the minimum - but based on recent posts it did not seem likely this would work. I guess I figured I would try the install taking into consideration ALL recent discussion hoping to come up with a solution that would work for everyone (including myself /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

stabn
02-15-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

accidentally deleted the entire calculator folder - no ill effects thus far.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just a note - deleting that 'folder' would never have ill effects. It is not a valid Microsoft registry key. If calc had a registry key it would be in HKLM\software\microsoft\Windows\Currentversion\ or \Windows NT\CurrentVersion\.

Software\calculator is an incorrect spot in the hive,which is what makes it so easy to remember, find, and whack /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Wyers
02-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Gotcha. Thanks for the info - and the piece of mind. I was waiting for this erroneous mouse click to come back and bite me in the ass one day. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stabn
02-15-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gotcha. Thanks for the info - and the piece of mind. I was waiting for this erroneous mouse click to come back and bite me in the ass one day. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Deleting many different things in the registry could. Luckily that isn't one of them /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

MicroBob
02-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the post..

I tried and I tried to set up another skin account and couldn't do it. I eventually called my Dad and had him set up the skin-account on his computer for me which worked fine.

i didn't know about steps 2 (you have 2 steps 2) and wasn't doing this...just doing the general uninstall via the control panel add/uninstall (step 1).

Didn't even really know how to do steps 4 and 5 but I think I can pull it off/figure it out.

It seems pretty obvious to me from the additional files you had to do and the additional steps you took that party is throwing in some files in different places then they used to...obviously making it a bit harder to install the skin.
But you seem to have solved the puzzle and I've got another skin-account to get to work on.

Thanks a ton for posting this...glad my post inspired you....and glad you set up some rake-back at a skin.

Wyers
02-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey Bob,

Having your father set up an account for you on a clean computer was probably the easiest way to go. I have a wireless network in my home with a clean computer upstairs in my office, so I could have created the account on that box. Guess I wanted to see if I could be done on a system that held an existing Party account.

I'm still not convinced that I didn't simply get lucky. I know it has been hit and miss for other posters. I'm looking forward to a few others trying this method so we can see if it will work consistently.

Take care...

BTW, too late for me to go in and edit... so 2 step 2s it shall remain /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Shoe
02-15-2005, 11:08 PM
On my 2nd computer, I only have Empire installed, and would like to get an account set up at pokernow. Do you know if the steps for removing Empire are the same as Party Poker (just replace the file/folder names with empire instead of party?) or are the registry keys and stuff in a different location?

Wyers
02-15-2005, 11:22 PM
After deleting Party and the relevant registry keys I installed Empire. Once Empire was installed I went in to look for the UCID key and it had not returned. Note that I did not rename any folders, I deleted everything.

Try the same steps replacing the relevant "Party" searches with "Empire".
I'm assuming it would be the same going from Empire to Party but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Let us know how it works.

MelchyBeau
02-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Couldn't get a second account. Sigh.

Melch

StellarWind
02-16-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In a previous thread there was some debate re: deleting the entire calculator folder or just the UCID key within the folder. I accidentally deleted the entire calculator folder - no ill effects thus far.

[/ QUOTE ]
I recently did a clean computer signup for Empire. The calculator folder did not even exist before the install. The Empire client created the folder.

TobDog
02-16-2005, 12:29 AM
FYI for all the regedit folks, if you are concerned about tampering with the registry, make a copy of what you will delete(export it for the file menu) and save it like a program, you can import it later if your computer needs the missing info.
Also, does anyone know recently if you can change the email address after your account is setup? You used to be able to, but I am afraid to try(i have $ in there) and have party skins over many email addresses.

mason55
02-16-2005, 01:46 AM
Anyone have an idea why I was able to install Empire a few days ago on a system with party on it without doing ANYTHING at all in terms of the registry or even uninstalling party? i was all ready to go through all these steps but figured i'd give it a shot and everything works fine.

Wyers
02-16-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have an idea why I was able to install Empire a few days ago on a system with party on it without doing ANYTHING

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea. It seems to be hit and miss with some people having success relatively easily and others unable to create the account. I went through all the steps above out of curiosity and had success. If I had done nothing at all perhaps I could have created the account just as easily.

I can't understand it yet. Why would there be a difference between one system and another. I'd be curious to know if the people who HAVE been able to set up the subsequent account did not receive the Party software upgrade around Jan 11th.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jake (The Snake)
02-16-2005, 02:24 AM
For informational purposes:

I was able to sign up at Empire from a computer with Party on it a couple weeks ago with the old registry tricks. No problems.

I think it's obvious that different systems require different solutions now.

Wyers
02-16-2005, 02:30 AM
A question to the posters who have been able to install a second skin with ease. Are you running a version of Windows prior to XP?

When I did a search of my system PRIOR to installing Empire, I found a Party file in prefetch that I had to delete. The Prefetch folder is used by Windows XP to speed the boot process. Windows XP records information about each program that launches at boot and uses that information to boot faster the next time.

Now that I have both Empire and Party operational I went into the Prefetch folder. Sure enough both Party and Empire have several files placed in this folder (along with a few other poker sites). Again, this folder only exists in Windows XP. Perhaps it was deleting these files that allowed me to complete the 2nd install?

I know there are posters on this forum much more computer savvy than myself. Anyone have any comments on this? It can't simply be a case where the process works differently on individual systems in a random manner. It would be interesting to see what Party installed on our drives when they did their last software upgrade.

Jake (The Snake)
02-16-2005, 02:33 AM
I'm not savvy either, but I have XP.

caseclosed326
02-16-2005, 02:53 AM
I had the same problem after using the redigit code a month or so ago it worked just fine and it wouldnt work now but all i had to do was create a new user in XP and do the account for there with a diff email. Quick and simple!

dealer_toe
02-16-2005, 03:13 AM
What about like, Eurobet and MultiPoker. Do you have to do all this to create new accounts on these sites as well?

StellarWind
02-16-2005, 01:46 PM
The files in the prefetch folder are automatically created by the OS to optimize disk operations during computer startup. To vastly oversimplify, XP knows you like to use this stuff and reads the disk in advance of need.

That means the Party client is not doing anything special to create these files. But it is certainly possible that it is looking for them. Deleting them before trying a new signup can't possibly hurt.

Actually you don't need anything in the prefetch directory. Some people recommend cleaning it out once in a while to get rid of obsolete or rarely used stuff.

People who post reports on new signups should list the version of Windows they are using like you did. Your OP is a model for how to describe a signup attempt.

JustOnce
02-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the info on this. I've been using relatives computers to add additional accounts (which, BTW, I think is the easiest solution), But I'm starting to run out of those and might need to go this route.

MicroBob
02-16-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm REALLY saavy!!

...just not about computers.

Dead
02-16-2005, 02:17 PM
What I plan on doing when I move to Party and their skins is going around my campus to different computer labs and signing up for each skin in a different lab.

I also recommend the local library for those who are not near a university with system access.

I am fairly savvy about computers, having worked with them since I was 6(I'm 20 now). Yeah, I'm a nerd. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I still remember the first computer my family bought, back somewhere in 1990-1991.

It was a 486, with MS-DOS 5 on it. I have fond memories of playing Wheel Of Fortune on it for hours.

Scuba Chuck
02-16-2005, 03:51 PM
I too did not have any problems signing up with a party skin, as I did so just this past weekend. I uninstalled Party Poker (nothing more), and then downloaded PokerNOW, I have a slightly different username (one letter difference) and a different email address. I also had to use Neteller to deposit money into this account vs. direct link to my bank account with Party.

My question though, do you think this will have any impact on my rake rebate?

TMac
02-16-2005, 04:38 PM
I installed Empire on a clean computer (my brother's). I opened an account but did not deposit funds. Does anyone know, can I deposit funds from my computer or do I have to use my brother's again?

Thanks for any replies!
Todd

MaxPower
02-16-2005, 05:21 PM
If you have Windows XP can't you just set up a new user account an install it on there? That should work.

parappa
02-16-2005, 05:25 PM
I've been able to register for an additional skin in the past 24 hours without uninstalling anything at all. I simply deleted UCID, downloaded the new skin (with the other skins still on the machine), and signed up. I have Windows 98, suggesting that their new fix might have something to do with newer versions of windows.

Also, I notice that both times I've put new skins on, it pops up an explorer window with a complex url that has "firstinstall" or something like that in it, so that might be a useful tip as well.

1800GAMBLER
02-17-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you have Windows XP can't you just set up a new user account an install it on there? That should work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone give more details about this?

I've tried the method above with no luck, that way always worked for me up untill the 11th.

I tried to make a new XP account and do it that way but it didn't work, which wasn't really surprising since most of my programs were still there.

chesterp
02-17-2005, 05:45 PM
so from all my reading on 2+2, i think i'm ready to search for a library that allows access to gambling sites and sign up for more party skins. i know i need to use a different email address and username. last question though- all other info can be the same, right? my real name, real address, etc. and can use the same neteller account right?
thanks

Shoe
02-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Yes, real name, real address, and neteller account can all be the same. In fact, i've heard that you should keep the real address the same, or it may cause problems when you try to cash out.

You need to sign up with a different email address, but after you make your first deposit and start playing, I've heard you can change it to be the same email address (if you want). However, as withdrawals go to your neteller account number (not your email like some other sites do) you don't need to change it.

LoveMyAces
02-18-2005, 01:11 PM
I have had no luck trying to open a new account with any skins. I have removed all skin accounts, removed the registry keys. Did a search for party and empire in reg.. Removed folders, did a binary search for party and empire and removed all references. My computer has dual hard drive with 98 on one and XP. I did have old Party account on the 98 drive so I disable and reboot. Did cookies which mentioned party. All to no avail!

Could it be I am missing some cookies? I do not want to delete them all because I am member of dozens of forums and not sure I can remember all passwords.

Could it be that they have started comparing names and addresses? Any ideas?

mc1
02-18-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have had no luck trying to open a new account with any skins. I have removed all skin accounts, removed the registry keys. Did a search for party and empire in reg.. Removed folders, did a binary search for party and empire and removed all references. My computer has dual hard drive with 98 on one and XP. I did have old Party account on the 98 drive so I disable and reboot. Did cookies which mentioned party. All to no avail!

Could it be I am missing some cookies? I do not want to delete them all because I am member of dozens of forums and not sure I can remember all passwords.

Could it be that they have started comparing names and addresses? Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldnt do it either, plan to use a clean computer,

BiffMan
02-18-2005, 02:06 PM
For what it's worth, I've also been able to put on a new skin by just removing the UCID calculator key and rebooting before installing the new skin on an XP system. But worth noting that it's that easy when setting my wife up for new skins on her system, but if I try to setup for the new account on my system, I have to remove the UCID entry, *then* uninstall the skin and remove that skin's registry entries, reboot again, then reinstall the skin to setup the new account.

So just between two XP systems, I've seen a fair amount of difference, but on my wife's system which has only had a steady progression of one-time sign ups as we go through the skins, I've only ever had to delete the calculator UCID entry and reboot prior to installing the new skin. Obviously that's not working for everyone, nor even on both of our home systems, so something else is at work. Perhaps if you've ever had a busted attempt to sign up for a new account it puts some other tag somewhere in the system that you've been denied? Have had no end of trouble when I didn't remove the UCID and reboot first prior to install, but has been smooth when I do. Kooky.

Tenacious A
02-18-2005, 04:08 PM
I used Wyers original formula above to remove Empire, PokerNow and Eurobet from my laptop. I then installed Intertops and signed up for a new account without a problem--same everything except email. I then tried to delete Intertops in the same manner, but upon completion was unable to sign up for a Multipoker account. I deleted all the Multi stuff, and logged on using a different IP address, but the same laptop, and was able to sign up for Multi without a problem (I used the same email that I used for Intertops). Just a heads up that IP address may be one of the new crosschecks Party Skins are using.

mistrpug
02-18-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to sign up with a different email address

[/ QUOTE ]

People say this all the time and I don't know why. I signed up at all 6 skins with the same one and never had any problems.

UncleDuke
02-18-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

People say this all the time and I don't know why. I signed up at all 6 skins with the same one and never had any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering about this. Doesn't your e-mail on the poker account have to match the e-mail on your Neteller account when you deposit? I thought maybe people were changing it to match immediately before making the first deposit, but one poster mentioned that it's not necessary to change it at all.

mistrpug
02-19-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering about this. Doesn't your e-mail on the poker account have to match the e-mail on your Neteller account when you deposit? I thought maybe people were changing it to match immediately before making the first deposit, but one poster mentioned that it's not necessary to change it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paradise is one site I know that does require you have the same email for there as at yuor Neteller account. I'm pretty sure Party skins don't.

poker-penguin
02-19-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
didn't know about steps 2 (you have 2 steps 2)

[/ QUOTE ]

He obviously got a repeat on step two for finishing fifth. :P

GuidoSarducci
02-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Hmmm... Did everything step by step in this to eradicate Party from my system and installed Eurobet.

Didn't work.

Is there a plan B?

Windblows XP SP1, btw.

Altaslim
02-22-2005, 06:54 PM
I just installed Empire to take advantage of a rakeback deal. I had been playing on Party.

I am fearful in an ominous Big Brother way that if Party/Empire were to find out that I have 2 accounts they would seize my money. Is this fear justified? Should I cancel my Party account if all I'm gonna do is play Empire and get the rakeback?

Altaslim
02-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Bump

MicroBob
02-22-2005, 09:25 PM
No...don't worry about it.
It's tolerated...just not encouraged.

They already know you have seperate accounts...they already have measures in place to prevent you from sitting with yourself.

Sometimes they call after you set it up to ask what's going on and confirm it's you. If you just say anything like "I wanted to play more than 4 tables" or "I like the tourneys and VIP points program at Empire" they will just say "Oh...okay...we were just checking to make sure it was you."

We don't have exact numbers....but there is a very high percentage of posters here who have accounts on multiple skins who have never experienced problems.

To my knowledge...the only ones who have had problems were due to chip-dumping or colluding, etc.

I have accounts at party, empire, euro, intertops and pokernow and am not worried.

grouchie
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
i have accounts on all of them and only play most of them when a bonus comes up and have not had any problems at all.

I think Multi called me after my first deposit, but that was it thus far

Altaslim
02-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanls for dispelling my paranoia, Bob. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MadMat
02-23-2005, 11:30 AM
I've not got accounts at all 6 skins, all set up from the same pair of PCs I have at home using the same persnal details , same email address and same neteller acount (apart from eurobet, I used a debit card there)

the way I did it was to use my second PC, to download the software, install, set up the account, make first deposit, and then uninstal the software.
I then install the skin software on my main PC and play from there.

I've repeated this for all 6 skins over the last 3 months as the reloads have come up, with no problems, no messing with the registry, simply making sure no other skin was installed on the PC I was using.

I actually got verification phone calls when signing up Multi and intertops, both of whom clearly knew I had accounts on other skins, Multi made no comment, Intertops guy said "I see you you also play on Multi, party, pokernow, hmmmm Thats OK"

FWIW the old PC I used to set up the accounts is an old Celeron system running Win98, maybe they trick they are using to block multiple accounts doesn't work with 98?

Mat

Buddhist Monk
03-03-2005, 04:53 PM
For those who are still interested, I use System Restore on my 2nd computer to

set restore point,
install a poker skin,
uninstall,
go back to previous restore point.

after reverting back to previous restore point, even if I didnt uninstall, all the registry entries i searched for before reverting didnt show up after. Plus all program files were deleted leaving behind just the folder files and some misc document/picture files.

I would like to do it on the first computer but it seems I cant get past the multiple account messages.

RamGad
03-04-2005, 04:58 AM
I was just wondering how you do a search on the registry. I have Xp and I don't see a search function in the regedit screen. Thanks in advance.

Wyers
03-04-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering how you do a search on the registry. I have Xp and I don't see a search function in the regedit screen. Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

run REGEDIT
Under "edit" select "find" (or Ctrl-F)

jrz1972
03-04-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used the exact same email for both Party and Empire and had no problems whatsoever. I don't understand why the email is an issue, since it would be absurdly easy for Party to cross-check against your Neteller info, mailing address, etc.

vulturesrow
03-15-2005, 02:01 AM
1. Using the same email works, I just did it for an Empire signup.

2. HEre is my solution for the creating new accounts dilmena. Unfortunately it wont be viable for some of you.

All this week Best Buy has a great deal on a wireless router w/4 port switch and an 802.11g card for a laptop. The package is by d-Link, a trustworthy manufacturer. This package deal retails for like 80 bucks but Best Buy has some awesome rebates with this package which brings the price down to about 30 bucks. I set it all up and now my laptop is my "account creator" and then once I do that and make that first deposit, its back to my desktop. A very easy solution if you already have a laptop and desktop.

I know this wont help all of you but it is an option for some. FWIW, I tried using my wife's XP account to install Empire and it didnt work. I didnt try "Cleaning" my computer. I was actually a little surpised that the laptop thing worked since I think my router uses Network address translation, which would mean the Party Skins should all be seeing the same IP.

Chris

Drunk Bob
03-15-2005, 03:21 AM
I did this when I joined Intertops.They wanted to know why the E-mail I used did not match my Neteller e-mail.

I got paid after 30 days.

Easier to use a clean computer.

absou1ut
03-30-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did this when I joined Intertops.They wanted to know why the E-mail I used did not match my Neteller e-mail.

I got paid after 30 days.

Easier to use a clean computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

to solve your problem, couldn't you just change your neteller email to match your other email for empire when you make the withdrawal and deposit this way they don't have a problem and then just change it back when you want to use party or other sites...i changed my email from neteller to match either party or UB when i first made a withdrawal, i did this after i made the withdrawal and it was no problem with the recent change

David Zed
03-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the info

youngndumb
03-30-2005, 04:20 PM
I created both accounts but can't actually log on to either one. Anyone else have this problem. Emails to support haven't really gotten me much. When i try to log on it just says processing and nothing ever happens.

RunDownHouse
04-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Just thought that, with the recent Empire reload, I'd bump this thread. I used the regedit steps (uninstall, regedit UCID, clear cache/cookies, reboot, install skin) and it worked just fine first time through. I'm running Windows 2000 pro... FWIW.

Maulik
04-16-2005, 02:37 PM
if I have a partiotioned hard drive, would it be sufficiente to install on a hard-drive without partypoker skins?

maxpower72
04-16-2005, 04:30 PM
I just started bonus whoring March 1st. I now have accounts at all party skins. I followed three steps.
1. control panel unistall party (and any others you have on your computer)
2. HKEY delete the UCID file in calculator.
3. Search computer for PartyPoker files delete all of them.(normally 7 or eight show up).
Then I just download the skin I want and use all the same info (email, neteller and my address all the same.)
For the record I have not had one phone call or any other problem. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NateDog
04-19-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I created both accounts but can't actually log on to either one. Anyone else have this problem. Emails to support haven't really gotten me much. When i try to log on it just says processing and nothing ever happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reboot and you'll get in.

hogua
04-19-2005, 11:45 AM
I just went to my local public library to set up account at various Party skins. I used an different e-mail address to sign up, but changed it to the one I use for Neteller (and the other skins) once my account was set up.

Then, I'd go home. Download the software for the skin at which I just sign up. Logged on. Deposited. Played.

Worked like a charm everytime!

uncleshady
04-19-2005, 11:53 AM
So, let this noob get it straight.

1. I go find a clean comp.
2. I should probably load these skins one at a time as to avoid the potential bonuses from expiring.
3. I can have only ONE party skin on my "playing" computer at a time?

Thanks in advance

uncleshady
04-19-2005, 12:59 PM
bump because I couldnt edit..

hogua
04-19-2005, 01:33 PM
1. Yes, you need a clean computer (or do the work arounds discussed above)

2. If you're afraid of have the signup bonus expire, you should sign up (and clear) one at a time

3. You can have all the skins downloaded on your compute at any time. You can play on multiple skins at one time (but not Party and PokerNow at the same time). The issue of multiple skins only arises when trying to sign up.

microbet
07-09-2005, 11:55 AM
I guess everything has been covered here, but maybe someone knows a new trick.

I did all of the above and it didn't work for me. There were a few registry entries that didn't say party, but were like ppuninstal or pp something, that had to do with party, so maybe there were more that I didn't find.

The first time I tried, I just uninstalled. Maybe they put a disguised entry in the registry or file when that happened. I'll probably just find a clean computer.

08-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I hate to bring this thread up to the top again, since it's so old, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the same Username on each skin? I would assume not, but wanted to check before I go ahead and open all of my new accounts.

RakeWarrior

smb394
08-02-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate to bring this thread up to the top again, since it's so old, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the same Username on each skin? I would assume not, but wanted to check before I go ahead and open all of my new accounts.

RakeWarrior

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you need to use a new username. It will not let you use the same one.

BluEsiNsOuL
08-02-2005, 05:30 PM
VMware &gt; all

08-18-2005, 11:37 AM
A little clarification - you can use the same User ID (name used for login) as your Party account when signing up at Empire. This makes the login process simpler. You can't use the same Screen Name (name displayed when playing).

Email address, name, address, neteller, can all be the same.

09-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know if this will still work (or have party added anything else to delete)?

Found a less complete version (didn't run the manual steps) earlier today before signing up to eurobet but failed...

celiboy
10-05-2005, 10:28 PM
I d/l'd Intertops from a clean computer and deleted cookies, cache and history and it did not work. Guess I'll attempt these steps

Dumb question, but where is my "Registry"

10-06-2005, 02:46 PM
click Start &gt; Run &gt; then type regedit in dialogue box. be careful in there!! let me know how u get on.

pol.

Wyers
10-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Dumb question, but where is my "Registry"

If you have to ask where it is, you may not want to tamper with it. Delete the wrong key and you are FUBAR.

obsidian
10-06-2005, 04:02 PM
VMWare works great too.

uaw420rook
10-06-2005, 10:24 PM
creating another account user on xp microsoft worked for me.