PDA

View Full Version : Im not in my body!

thenlguru
02-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Anyone else have ever out of body experience? You wake up in morning and still are half sleep. You have to test if you can still speak and say something stupid. You dont feel anything. Just go with the flow. You cant decide anything. You can smile you cant do anything with your face because you dont feel it. And then suddenly sooner or later you just come back to normal and everything feels normal.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Or am I just a sick-weirdo?

Discuss.

Shajen
02-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Sounds like someone slipped you a roofie.

Did your ass hurt when you woke up?

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jono
02-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Large quantities of weed n shrooms will do that to a person.

thenlguru
02-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I know but I dont use any weed or mushrooms.

About the feeling its really worth of testing, but you dont wont it to last long, since you get paranoid and wanna test if you can cut your wrist with a knife..

IsaacW
02-15-2005, 04:50 PM
I've had this happen before. Once, I was fairly young (maybe 8 or 10) and I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't move my body and tried to yell for someone but no sound came out. The other time was a few months ago after I took an afternoon nap on my couch. When I woke up it was the same thing, couldn't move my body at all and I just had to lay there until everything came back.

Very weird.

wacki
02-15-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
About the feeling its really worth of testing, but you dont wont it to last long, since you get paranoid and wanna test if you can cut your wrist with a knife..

[/ QUOTE ]

seek professional help.

Reef
02-15-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had this happen before. Once, I was fairly young (maybe 8 or 10) and I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't move my body and tried to yell for someone but no sound came out. The other time was a few months ago after I took an afternoon nap on my couch. When I woke up it was the same thing, couldn't move my body at all and I just had to lay there until everything came back.

Very weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

holy crap that'd be freaky

wacki
02-15-2005, 04:54 PM
We had a thread on this a few months ago. It's natural. Your brain wakes up before your body does, it's no big deal. A chemical called tetrodotoxin can cause this artificially.

Benal
02-15-2005, 04:59 PM
What he said.

thenlguru
02-15-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah Ive had several of these, but the one I mean is when you have this kind of feeling 15 hours in a row..

Still funny. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thenlguru
02-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Nah its just things that make life more intresting, and when you remember those moments you start smile /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wacki
02-15-2005, 05:08 PM
You need to see this movie. It is based, very loosely, on real life.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096071/

If I remember correctly, all of the chemicals in that movie are portrayed somewhat correctly.