PDA

View Full Version : Looking to swap $189. You gimme Neteller, I give you PS or PP.

partygirluk
02-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi. I want to make a $500 deposit to Pokerroom (to get their 40% Cardplayer bouns). They will not accept $500 ($250 max) from my card, only from Neteller. I have $311 in my Neteller account (courtesy of a PS cash out). I don't think I can deposit directly into Neteller yet, as I need to register my bank account, then they call me back right?
And any further cashout from PS to Neteller will take a few days, and I keen to get cracking.

I am presuming that inter-Neteller transfers are quasi-instantaneous. If not, please tell me as this post is meaningless. PS transfers typically take 5 minutes or so.

So, I give you $189 on Pokerstars, and you give me $189 on Neteller.

If you have issues with trust then we can go it in 5 segments if you wish.

Thanks,

Dean

Michael Davis
02-15-2005, 03:31 PM
OK but there is a 1.89% (I think) Neteller fee so it's going to have to be $193.

-Michael

partygirluk
02-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Is there a Neteller fee for depositing to PR, or withdrawals, or is it just for inter persons?

Michael Davis
02-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Just for between persons. Actually, there's one for the companies too but they pick it up, I think. Honestly, I'm not sure, but I do no person-to-person transfers have this.

-Michael