PDA

View Full Version : party player looking to diversify.......advise?

paul0503
02-15-2005, 03:17 PM
hello all....right now I exclusively play at party, and I'm looking to diversify my online site selction to take advantage of bonuses. I found a good thread by Homer from abour 6 months ago....

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1060198&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1

...but I still have some questions. I usually use IGMPay at party. Luckily I never have a need to make deposits, except for their bonuses, but IGMPay's deposits are free and instantaneous, and they get $$ back into my account within a day or two. Anyway, I've tried to take advantage of the "crypto" sites but they do not use IGMPay, so I opened a Neteller acct. What a pain in the ass!!!! It takes 4-5 days for my money to hit their acct?? Otherwise you have to pay 8% or more to get an instant deposit??? Should i be using their debit card? Is this the way to go?

Next, assuming I get neteller and these crypto skins to work, where should I go next. I've seen mixed info about whether or not I can play other party skins (do these feed to the exact same tables, by they way?). Do I need to use a different computer? Just to sign up? Can I use the same IGMPay acct at different ones?

I'm a little frustrated and taking advantage of bonuses is seeming harder than it should be.

Next: should I try and close my party acct and re-sign up for rakeback purposes? FYI....I usually play 12,000 2/4 hands per month.

basically, I know some of you are experts at taking advantage of this stuff, so any advice woud be appreciated.

thanks.

crownjules
02-15-2005, 03:23 PM
In regards to Neteller use, it takes 4-5 days for money to clear from your bank account into Neteller. When you go to deposit money into a poker site from Neteler, it is instantaneous. Cashouts to Neteller can take hours (Party skins, Cryptos) to a day or so (Paradise).

This is my experience so far. It's not like you'll be waiting days for your deposits into poker sites from Neteller.

sfwusc
02-15-2005, 03:28 PM
It takes that long from a bank? That sucks.

I did $10(instant cost 89c) from my checking account to start, then just kick money from poker account over. I just it to manage my bankroll. I just leave the money in neteller and kick extra to my spending accounts.

SWUSC

playersare
02-15-2005, 03:31 PM
most of the cryptos (if not all) will accept instacash deposits from neteller, and waive the 8.9% fee if you send the funds to them directly from your account. you will need to get your neteller account confirmed/certified, but this is as easy as IGMPAY or Paypal - they just want to be sure that you are the authorized user of the checking account registered.

I wouldn't necessarily close and re-open your Party account strictly for rakeback purposes because a) the constant reload bonuses will affect your MGR, b) it will be highly suspicious given your current playing volume, and c) it's less risky to open an account with another skin which has less reload offers. From what I can tell, it's fairly easy to set up Empire and Eurobet accounts even if you already have Party installed, and the rakeback rates available on those two skins are extremely competitive. PokerNOW is a little more complicated, but also a possibility.

Crypto rakebacks are good too, but the player pools are not as profitable IMO.

paul0503
02-15-2005, 05:34 PM
thanks for the info. any other advice from 2+2'ers???