PDA

View Full Version : Electric Nosehair Trimmer

droolie
02-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Who has one? I just bought one but it took years to finally lower myself to do it. What an excruciatingly embarrising purchase. I was actually frightened to use it the first time! I had terrbile visions of the thing burrowing through my nasal cavity into my brain.

Who here has bought something more embarrasing and where does a nosehair clipper fall on the embarrassing scale of 1 to 10?

swede123
02-15-2005, 02:10 PM
The way I look at it, it's a lot less embarassing than walking around with a damn forest sticking out of your nostrils.

I really don't get the people who make a big deal about buying tampons or whatever for their women. I guess if she is out and asks me to pick some up at the store I'd rather do that than have her bleed all over the sheets.

Swede

housenuts
02-15-2005, 02:18 PM
i bought this beard trimmer than had a nose trimmer included. i was only buying it for the beard trimmer anyways but the nose trimmer is a good feature too. i wouldn't be embarrassed anyways. who cares.

astroglide
02-15-2005, 03:01 PM
my gf bought me one and i like it a lot. i wouldn't be embarassed to buy one but the thought wouldn't have occured to me.

Alobar
02-15-2005, 03:04 PM
tweezers!

bosoxfan
02-15-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tweezers!

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch

mason55
02-15-2005, 03:19 PM
i think hemorrhoid cream would be a lot more embarassing to buy than a nose hair trimmer. i mean, if you need a nose hair trimmer, everyone can tell, they don't have to see you buying it to know that you need it.

what about pubic lice shampoo? do they make that?

Alobar
02-15-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

what about pubic lice shampoo? do they make that?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes...there is a funny bit in the movie "a guy thing" (good movie) that deals with this.

droolie
02-15-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The way I look at it, it's a lot less embarassing than walking around with a damn forest sticking out of your nostrils.

[/ QUOTE ]

For years I used little scissors specially designed for the job. They have a curved tip and worked just fine. Last time I used them I cut the inside of my nose and it bled like hell and hurt like a motherfuc[/i]ker. I think part of my embarrassment has come from my wife teasing me about needing one and offering to put one under the x-mas tree for me.