PDA

View Full Version : More than one bank account with Neteller

Predator314
02-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Is there a way to have more than one bank account linked to my Neteller account? I can't figure out how to do it. The Add Bank Account and Verify Bank Account options are not available to me.

SlowStroke
02-15-2005, 01:27 PM
I think they only allow one.

If you want to change it you need to email them about it and they will delete the current account, then you can enter the new one.

JR111
02-15-2005, 03:15 PM
And if you delet an account you cannot use it again.

HRFats
02-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Here's a work around. Link your neteller to a ING account (these are FREE high interest savings accounts). You can link multiple bank accounts to your ING account and more funds free between them all...

balkii
02-15-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a work around. Link your neteller to a ING account (these are FREE high interest savings accounts). You can link multiple bank accounts to your ING account and more funds free between them all...

[/ QUOTE ]

also you can set up IGMPay for different accounts, allowing you to move money between bank accounts

eric5148
02-16-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to do this about a month ago. I called ING and they said you can only link checking accounts to an ING account.