PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Guy too? Pocketnoles????

Golf_Jax
02-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Wrong Forum blah blah blah. Who is pocketnoles though. Tough tricky young guy I think who has an affinity for 80's music and mesh shirts???? /images/graemlins/blush.gif Any info would be helpful. He has cleaned me out a few times and I'd like to speak with him about getting my money back. Thanks

Chobohoya
02-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Ugh. Quit giving Jacksonville a bad name. Stop posting.

DcifrThs
02-15-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong Forum blah blah blah. Who is pocketnoles though. Tough tricky young guy I think who has an affinity for 80's music and mesh shirts???? /images/graemlins/blush.gif Any info would be helpful. He has cleaned me out a few times and I'd like to speak with him about getting my money back. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about??? getting your MONEY BACK?? did he steal from you? or did you LOSE it? if its the former you have no recourse. if its the latter you have no recourse...so stop whining and quit posting these posts here. and even if you COULD find him its probably best you dont try and go "double or nothing" with him b/c you clearly have the worst of it.

-Barron

Golf_Jax
02-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Relax man. Just a simple joke between friends.

DcifrThs
02-15-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, ... but given your previous post its not hard to imagine id see this as you being literal.

-Barron

gonores
02-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Identifying "Pocketnoles" as a 2+2er is bad, bad form. People keep their screennames secret for a reason. If I were him, I would beat your ass for posting this, but that's just me.

BTW, when are we going to play heads up?

Golf_Jax
02-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Well, I'm glad your not him to say the least. Gonores, your one of the best players on the net why would you want to take my bankroll which equals a small blind for you. I would like some lessons though. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

random
02-15-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]So what makes you think everyone else wants to read this crap? This forum is not here for you to shit on it.

AviD
02-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Barron buddy...take it easy, yer gonna have a heart attack! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Golf_Jax
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm serious random. This forum is founded on a game. Never take life so seriously, nonetheless a card game.

random
02-15-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm serious random. This forum is founded on a game. Never take life so seriously, nonetheless a card game.

[/ QUOTE ]Huh? I was just pointing out why you're a jackass. I don't know what that has to do with taking life so seriously.

Golf_Jax
02-15-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So what makes you think everyone else wants to read this crap?

[/ QUOTE ] Man I'm terribly sorry I took up 4 seconds of your life by you having to read this ridiculous post. I think this calls for a HU Challenge. What'd ya say? Any site. $1000.00 Nobody leaves until theyr'e broke. Sound good?

DcifrThs
02-15-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Barron buddy...take it easy, yer gonna have a heart attack! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon avid...having met me, do you think i'm heart attack prone /images/graemlins/wink.gif?

i just want to make it clear that these posts really should not be...at least im not challenging him to heads up matches /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

and i'm comin up to NY in like 2 weeks...so if you're down im thinking of stayin in A/C for a weekend and getting together with some of the guys i met that night at the borg...

see ya then man.

-Barron

Dave Mac
02-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Leave and never come back.

AviD
02-16-2005, 09:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
c'mon avid...having met me, do you think i'm heart attack prone /images/graemlins/wink.gif?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno man, when that waitress almost spilled some drinks on your knee brace, you almost had one. But then again, it might not have been the drinks that caused that one...

[ QUOTE ]
and i'm comin up to NY in like 2 weeks...so if you're down im thinking of stayin in A/C for a weekend and getting together with some of the guys i met that night at the borg...

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know, I'll be sure to swing down and spew some! /images/graemlins/smile.gif