PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2/15

Buck_65
02-15-2005, 03:48 AM
The only game with any value that I see is Dallas -6 at Golden State. Thoughts?

20Five
02-15-2005, 09:51 AM
If I remember correctly dallas is good ATS on the road, but I dont know.. I think GS has been playing pretty well recently.. I think i like the over on that game better /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CCx
02-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I agree with 20Five here, GS is shady like that - I *LOVE* Atlanta +5.5 at home vs. Denver....very much in love with this pick.

20Five
02-15-2005, 11:13 AM
do they hawks still have lots of bumps and bruises??

last time i took an under with them since most of their starters were doubtful or questionable with various injuries.. they ended up going over because the bucks put up like 110 pts..

will investigate /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CCx
02-15-2005, 11:20 AM
yes indeed they still are bumped up a bit, but so is denver - denver could be without both camby and nene.... i like atlanta to cover the 5.5 in this spot, denver just wants to get home and get healthy over the break, and with atlanta coming off a 30-point ass whooping in milwaukee on saturday they are hungry for a W

20Five
02-15-2005, 11:25 AM
what side is the public taking..?? I cant scope this because im at work..

we might be able to hammer out a good play here though /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Buck_65
02-15-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly dallas is good ATS on the road, but I dont know.. I think GS has been playing pretty well recently.. I think i like the over on that game better /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't even taken a look at the over yet, last night when I posted they only had the line available. I can imagine the over will be a safe play, considering neither of these teams can play an ounce of D.

Buck_65
02-15-2005, 04:02 PM
My original post was from last night when only a few lines were available. I've since added:

Kings -1 at Bulls
Kings/Bulls over 201
Jazz/Lakers under 194

I'm not going to comment on the games in fear of jinxing my bets like I've done so incredibly well in the past. Good luck. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20Five
02-16-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bling! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

02-16-2005, 11:17 AM
Interesting confluence of circumstances in that GS game last night.

Spread is Dallas -6, and 2nd half o/u is 101 1/2.

With 13 seconds to go, it is Dallas by 5, 99 points scored in 2nd half, and GS has the ball at mid-court.

An extremely questionable offensive foul call on GS turns the ball over to Dallas (defender clearly was moving). Otherwise it looked like a probable 2nd half over -- either DAL lets GS score and then GS fouls, or GS misses and fouls DAL right away, and then GS comes down and gets a garbage hoop.

GS then takes 10 seconds to foul! Incredible. Down 5, game far from over. I have watched way too many games this year where teams down double digits with 10 seconds left are still fouling. Yet this knucklehead franchise allows the clock to wind down to 3.8 before they foul.

Nowitzki hits the 2 FTs. Dallas by 7, 101 points in the second half.

GS does not even make an effort to get a shot in the final 3.8.

If I had GS or the over 2nd half, I would be left scratching my head as to how I could have lost.

CMP
02-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Hopefully you got up on the BULLS and the OVER.

Woo hoo!

CMP