PDA

View Full Version : Online Depositing

ahanley
02-15-2005, 12:24 AM
Any advice on depositing money? best methods? differences, pros and cons of net teller firepay and any others?? Any advice would be great. A. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Pokeraddict
02-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Neteller is the way to go. Firepay has many more complaints and fees that are well above an acceptable level. Neteller is the only one that is accepted everywhere. If you play down to European or 2nd tier rooms you will find some that do not accept Firepay.

csuf_gambler
02-15-2005, 02:02 AM
firepay is the best

Shoe
02-15-2005, 03:07 AM
I've never had a problem with neteller, and you never have to pay any fees with neteller (unless you choose to use instacash).

Thythe
02-15-2005, 03:14 AM
Neteller is the unrivaled best. Anyone that tells you to use Firepay either has some odd circumstances or just doesn't know the power of Neteller.

bconway6
02-15-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never had a problem with neteller, and you never have to pay any fees with neteller (unless you choose to use instacash).

[/ QUOTE ]

While it is true that there is a fee for using instacash through neteller, there ARE fees for using neteller on the cryptologic sites. It is a small $1 fee, but its really annoying. However, as said before neteller is universaly accepted, where as some other solutions I use, ie. IGMpay for party or Citadel are not accepted at as many sites.