PDA

View Full Version : I'll be on this forum only and a thank you to Rick and Hero

skp
09-02-2002, 04:03 AM
Great to see 2+2's continuing success but too much damn work for me to keep tabs on everything that is happening on all the forums. I intend on looking at this one forum only simply because of constraints on time.

I'll post an LA trip report when I get some time. But I do wish to thank Rick (talk about a class act) and Hero for buying the drinks when in LA. Silly me, I fully intended on picking up the tab on the second night and totally forgot when I went back to playing in the game and the others stayed on. Sorry guys and thanks.

It was a treat to meet 3 bet Brett, Andy, Dan Zarchan, Jim Geary etc. Great group of guys.

Ciao

skp

Rick Nebiolo
09-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Skp,

We need a Canadian Poker forum for you :).

Anyway, it was great to see you too. Hero was too fast for you guys with the tab, but is flush with stud eight or better winnings (thanks ray zee) so her wallet didn’t even notice it.

Regards,

Rick

andyfox
09-03-2002, 01:41 AM
Enjoyed meeting you too, sorry 'twas so brief and that I was unable to partake of Hero's generosity. You're right, they don't come any classier than Rick, but you're right there with him.

Regards,
Andy

Vince Lepore
09-03-2002, 01:20 PM
Hey skp I know we are buddies but you better keep away from Hero. When I implement my get rid of Rick scheme I don't want Hero falling for some suave Canadian Lawyer. Oh, please don't tell Rick about my plans. Rick and hero, they are the best now aren't they. My trip this spring to L.A was worth while for two reasons, Rick and Hero. Hi guys!

Vince

Vince