PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Granny

Juggler
09-02-2002, 03:13 AM
I lost a bet, and have to post. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Granny and I got down to heads-up tonight in the Delta qualifier to win a seat in the heads-up tourney. By getting down to the final two, it was for all the marbles...a seat in the tourney to win $750 for our little $5 entry fee.

Well...as you might imagine...this wasn't enough for the two of us, so we made a little side wager. Whoever lost the match had to come on and admit they had lost to the better player. Unfortunately, that's me.

Granny did indeed put me away, and secured a spot for herself in the tournament. She did it with masterful play that only a mother could love, but nevertheless...win it she did.

Congratulations, Granny. You certainly were the better man today (and it sure pains me to say that to an old lady).

GrannyMae
09-02-2002, 04:40 PM
thx juggler.. it only took me 10 hours to figure out how to post a reply.. you played VERY VERY well.. i actually had to take over from my 8 year old grandson for a hand or two, but i let him finish you off.

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Want a rematch?? Plenty of $5 sattelites left. Loser has to do a 1 year search on all of Justice4all's posts, and read them over and over and over and over....

i'm playing in the 7.30 & 9.30 ones tonight, see ya then!!

Juggler
09-02-2002, 05:33 PM
Of course I want a rematch!

I'll see your Justice4All reads, and raise you allin. The loser has to come up with 5 (count 'em 5) new ways to screw Paradise. Are you man enough for that, lady?

See ya tonight!

GrannyMae
09-02-2002, 05:53 PM
<h3><font color=red>The loser has to come up with 5 (count 'em 5) new ways to screw Paradise</h3></font>

sorry, i got my sparkling water privilages restored, and can't take no more hotdogs.

how bout' a simple "who lasts longer" side bet of $10 for the next one we are in together? we go to empty table and settle up. we got a bet?

Juggler
09-02-2002, 06:18 PM
Deal.....wuss.....

GrannyMae
09-02-2002, 07:38 PM
<h1><font color=lime>wuss.....</font></h1>

you will pay /forums/images/icons/mad.gif