PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Eagles fans, want a good laugh?

bunky9590
02-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Please visit this website, I have no affiliation with it, I just thought it was hilarious.

Http://www.tradefreddie.com

Leo99
02-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Had me laughing. Maybe it is time for a little new blood in playmaker roles. TO certainly helped a lot. Another new playmaker might be just what's needed to bring home the Lombardi next season.

bunky9590
02-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Funniest part of the website was what the city of Philadelphia would take in trade for Freddie Mitchell.

Best one 3 bags of top soil. Classic. Definitely a must read.

ucfryan
02-15-2005, 02:19 PM
He was right about one:

[ QUOTE ]
About Tom Brady - "He's like Ben Roethlisberger to me They don't put him in position to make mistakes. They limit his ability to make mistakes. He's sort of like a robot.''

[/ QUOTE ]

But yeah, for someone who hyped himself up to be the best receiver coming out of his draft class, he certainley hasn't produced at all. But then again, that whole first round class of receivers (David Terrell, Koren Robinson, and Freddie) have all been busts for the most part. The guy needs to shut up.

sublime
02-15-2005, 02:24 PM
About Tom Brady - "He's like Ben Roethlisberger to me They don't put him in position to make mistakes. They limit his ability to make mistakes. He's sort of like a robot.''

yeah, this quote makes a lot of sense.

droolie
02-15-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Freddy certainly proved himself to be human in the SB! LOL

ucfryan
02-15-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it makes a lot of sense if you're really a hardcore football fan.