paulboogie
02-14-2005, 07:12 PM
John D'agostino vs. Spirit Rock
ZeeJustin vs. Erik Sagstrom

Howard Lederer vs. Chau Giang - HORSE
John Juanda vs. TJ Cloutier - NL Heads up

Jurollo
02-14-2005, 07:18 PM
What are you going for here? This and your first GrannyMae thread are two of the biggest wastes of screen space I have ever seen, not to mention your post in the OOT forum, doesn't surprise me you have a low GPA.
~Justin

paulboogie
02-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey man. I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR NEGATIVITY TOWARD ME. I don't ever recall talking to you disrespectively and would appreciate if you just lay off. Let this be the end of it. Thanks!

SackUp
02-14-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What are you going for here? This and your first GrannyMae thread are two of the biggest wastes of screen space I have ever seen, not to mention your post in the OOT forum, doesn't surprise me you have a low GPA.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a one man wrecking crew on this noob...pretty funny! Way to welcome him to the zoo.

Survival of the fitest. Let's see if he can come back with something stronger than "please don't be mean to me, I never did anything to you."

Jurollo
02-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Stop posting complete and utter trash and I won't hassle you, this is topic #4 that you have posted that has no value to anyone here. Some of us can get away with posting complete nonsense because it is funny too but yours are neither.
~Justin

Reef
02-14-2005, 07:57 PM
This is trash. We are not berating a noob, we are berating a troll.