PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless article on Canseco

CCass
02-14-2005, 06:09 PM
'Roids (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/050214)

I don't always agree with Bayless, but I thought this article was spot on.

hoyaboy1
02-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Bayless is so dumb, such a jackass, and holds such ridiculous grudges that I can't take anything he says seriously.

tbach24
02-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Skip Bayless is such a tool. I saw an interview with him and Michael A. Smith about the Patriots, etc. and he made Michael A. Smith sound reasonable.

AngryCola
02-14-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Skip Bayless is such a tool. I saw an interview with him and Michael A. Smith about the Patriots, etc. and he made Michael A. Smith sound reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steven A. Smith?

And yes, Skip is not intelligent.

wAzZu24
02-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Stephen A. Smith is an NBA analyst for ESPN. Micheal Smith is a writer for ESPN.com and is frequently on Around the Horn. Oh, and Skip Bayless is a dousche bag, i hate that guy.

tbach24
02-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah I meant Stephen A. Smith. I always get them confused because of similarity of names and places of work.

syka16
02-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Lame metaphors, cheese dick hyperboles, and just ghastly horrible syntax.

Is this guy an 8th grader?

"His credibility was lower than an American League pitcher's home-run total."

"So how in the name of Abner Doubleday did Canseco a.) get "Juiced" published; b.) land the lead slot on "60 Minutes;" and c.) have the sports world waiting for the book to hit the market Monday like one of Canseco's 600-foot homers?"

"You also envisioned people threatening to call the police if he didn't leave their front porch."

wonderwes
02-14-2005, 08:28 PM
I do like Woody Page. He will stand by his predicitions even if he gets them wrong.

You dont get to hear Skip Bayless do his unlocked material until you listen when he guest hosts the Jim Rome radio show and answers to all of the callers.

I will give Skip credit on one thing. When Ohio St. beat Miami in the championship, he continues to argue due to a horrid call by the ref, Ohio St. got a 2nd chance to win the championship.

istewart
02-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Steven A. is a genius.