PDA

View Full Version : Mountain West-Parlay of the Year!

andrewbross
02-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Grab the Cowboys of Wyoming +14 1/2 over Utah and put them with the Lobos of New Mexico -4 over the "force". Cowboys have won 4 in a row and will be around at the end of this one. Lobos, who previously lost to the Force by 3 at Colorado Springs were without their best player and next level prospect Danny Grainger. They will bury the Force tonight at the sold out "Pit" traditionally the hardest place for road teams to do well. Had great seats for tonight but I am sick as a dog, must be a touch of yellow dog malaria. Anyway you can take this to the bank. I know I have been a little off on my picks the past few days but it is the long run that counts and I am THE GREATEST SPORTS HANDICAPPER in the world, bar none.

02-14-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know I have been a little off on my picks the past few days

[/ QUOTE ]

YTD: 4-13-0.

But those were 4 good wins.

CCx
02-14-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am sick as a dog, must be a touch of yellow dog malaria

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe your shi<font color="red"></font><font color="black">tty handicapping finally made you as sick as it makes the rest of us.</font>

LLXC
02-14-2005, 05:35 PM
I am actually on Air Force.

ttleistdci
02-14-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Grab the Cowboys of Wyoming +14 1/2 over Utah and put them with the Lobos of New Mexico -4 over the "force". Cowboys have won 4 in a row and will be around at the end of this one. Lobos, who previously lost to the Force by 3 at Colorado Springs were without their best player and next level prospect Danny Grainger. They will bury the Force tonight at the sold out "Pit" traditionally the hardest place for road teams to do well. Had great seats for tonight but I am sick as a dog, must be a touch of yellow dog malaria. Anyway you can take this to the bank. I know I have been a little off on my picks the past few days but it is the long run that counts and I am THE GREATEST SPORTS HANDICAPPER in the world, bar none.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said earlier...parlay against this shmuck and you're money. Take Utah and Air Force.

scott8
02-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Damn! I had already bet on Wyoming before I saw this post.
I guess its time to bet Utah and just eat the juice.

andrewbross
02-14-2005, 05:46 PM
My actual record since I started posting here is 10-9-1, while nothing to write home about it will be substantially better by the end of the tournamnet. My challenge remains to anyone who wants to have a mano y mano contest, I will spot you 2 to 1 on any group of games you might want to pick.

02-14-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1-0.

andrewbross
02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
You know what get's to me the most and it's not just 2 + 2 but most internet sites where messages are exchanged, I post here with my REAL name and my TOLL FREE number (888-575-4433) for you to make any comments to my face and all as I get are some total ASSHOLES like MICROBOB and other assorted clowns who are to yeller to stand up and identify themselves and just hide out behind some made up monikers.

02-14-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know what get's to me the most and it's not just 2 + 2 but most internet sites where messages are exchanged, I post here with my REAL name and my TOLL FREE number (888-575-4433) for you to make any comments to my face and all as I get are some total ASSHOLES like MICROBOB and other assorted clowns who are to yeller to stand up and identify themselves and just hide out behind some made up monikers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. It's not just bad picks that make you a dope.

Now excuse me. Mr. Ringling is calling.

ttleistdci
02-14-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...and what exactly would be the point of calling you? To say, "Hey, it's Jeff from 2+2. Your picks still suck over the phone."
Congrats...you use your name and you have an 800 number. Maybe if your picks were somewhat credible someone might give two.

LLXC
02-14-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1-0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. I have Wyoming though...maybe 1-1 then? =\

Vince Young
02-14-2005, 06:41 PM
2 Team Parlay, #11129532

Basketball - College Lines Pointspread
Utah -15, Mon@9:00p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basketball - College Lines Pointspread
Game can be seen on ESPN
Air Force +4, Mon@11:59p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Risk $5.00 to win $13.00

tech
02-14-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I post here with my REAL name and my TOLL FREE number (888-575-4433) for you to make any comments to my face

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness, it is a really really really bad idea to post your real name and/or number on an Internet message board. That goes for anyone, not just you.

wuwei
02-14-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I post here with my REAL name and my TOLL FREE number (888-575-4433) for you to make any comments to my face

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness, it is a really really really bad idea to post your real name and/or number on an Internet message board. That goes for anyone, not just you.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if he doesn't post his name and a phone number, how else can he get people to call so he can charge them for picks?

CCx
02-14-2005, 10:22 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts on the ridiculously low over in the Air Force game....right now it's 116 - seems REALLY low, who's got the dirt on it?

mmbt0ne
02-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Air Force is a SLOW team. They take the Princeton offense to the next level. And the thing is, they never break from it. If they're down 20 pts, they're still running that motion offense, and getting a shot off with 3 seconds on the clock. There is no hurry on that team. It's a team with a 15-8 record that averages 60.6 points a game and give up a national best 52.7 ppg.

I don't see anyone important missing from the lineups of either team. They played a 64-62 game last time they got together, but I think it was a little of an aboration. UNM shot 69.2% that game, and that'll get any score up. Also, they have lost 4 straight to Air Force, and have put up a whopping 53.5 ppg in those 4.

CCx
02-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Gotcha, thanks much for the information!

scott8
02-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Nice Pick Boss!
By the way, I'm on the ML for Airforce /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

andrewbross
02-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Well, the first half of this gem is in, the MORON who posted the opposite play can tear up that ticket and BTW if you ever want to bet against my picks I'll take up to 15 dimes with no vig and we can make any transfers on Party/Empire.

Beerfund
02-15-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW if you ever want to bet against my picks I'll take up to 15 dimes with no vig and we can make any transfers on Party/Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

HeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwww you sir, are an internet donkey. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Vince Young
02-15-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, the first half of this gem is in, the MORON who posted the opposite play can tear up that ticket and BTW if you ever want to bet against my picks I'll take up to 15 dimes with no vig and we can make any transfers on Party/Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]
Aww damn, now I'm only up 5000 units from fading your picks, you sure showed me.

andrewbross
02-15-2005, 03:03 AM
OK assholes, if you want to make money call me!

Cleveland Guy
02-15-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK assholes, if you want to make money call me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is a way to get customers!

ttleistdci
02-19-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW if you ever want to bet against my picks I'll take up to 15 dimes with no vig and we can make any transfers on Party/Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

By my count, if I bet against your picks, I'd be doing pretty well for myself right now! Maybe even well enough to buy everyone back their farms that you convinced them to bet on your "locks." Loser...