PDA

View Full Version : Orlando area golf

Lumpy
02-14-2005, 12:11 PM
I am going to be in Orlando May 2-4 and have time to get in 1 round. Anyone have any course recommendations? I have played
Orange County National, The Legends at Orange Lake, and Grand Cypress. If anyone wants to blow off work and hit the links let me know.

ucfryan
02-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Depends how much you're looking to spend. I really like Northshore (http://www.northshore-golfclub.com/). It's a really nice course and can be played for under $50. Celebration (Disney) is really nice too.

eric5148
02-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Dude, you're 18th on the money list. I'm sure you'd be able to get on at Windermere CC. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lumpy
02-14-2005, 05:09 PM
The hot dogs there suck.

nolanfan34
02-14-2005, 05:18 PM
About 8 years ago, I played at a course called Falcon's Fire down there. It was pretty nice IIRC. My opinion might be clouded by the fact I made my first career eagle on a par-5 there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The signature hole there was tough, a dogleg right par-4 with water from tee to green on the right side, and about a dozen bunkers along the left side of the fairway. It's a slicer's nightmare. I remember hitting two drives, and my approach into the water, and making a 9. /images/graemlins/grin.gif