PDA

View Full Version : 3 Table SNG's

Namebejed7
02-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Not even sure if this should go in the MTT forum, but I would like input from 1 table players anyways so here goes. I've been playing around three years and my game has improved some but matured a whole lot. I no longer get excited by short term ROI's of 60% because I know it will drop to the mean. That being said, through a blend of 10's, 20's, and 30's, my ITM is in the low 40's and my ROI is mid 20's. My spreadsheet is at home and I'm at work. Looking at some of the post's from other players this may be a little low, but not by much I think.

My question is if anyone plays only 2 or 3 table multi's and if the ROI is much higher there. I would expect my ITM to basically be cut in half, since the payouts are 5/30 (16%) as opposed to the 30 percent at 1 tables, but the payouts seem much better, even more so because I feel my short handed play is above average. My sample size is very limited in these, and I wasn't sure if they were even worth looking at. They also take twice as long to complete, so hourly rate is a concern.

I appreciate any feedback, even if it's "wrong forum..."