PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to Paradise's Masters Bonus?

BigBluffer
02-14-2005, 06:14 AM
Earlier this month, while promoting their Super Bowl bonus, Paradise was also promoting a Masters bonus which was to be effective at the end of this month. Here is the copy from their February promotions page taken earlier this month:

[ QUOTE ]
Maximum SuperBowl bonus over the 3 days is $200. This bonus will be applied on your first $1,000 of purchases (cumulative) made between 12:01am EST, Friday, Feb 4th, 2005 and 4pm EST Sunday, Feb 6th, 2005.

Maximum Masters bonus over the 3 days is $200. This bonus will be applied on your first $1,000 of purchases (cumulative) made between 12:01am EST, Friday, Feb 25th, 2005 and 11:59 PST Sunday, Feb 27th, 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, the Masters bonus is nowhere to be found on the web site, including their February calendar and promotions page. Anyone know what's up with that? Did they just yank the bonus and decide not to give it?

I sent support an email Sunday, but have yet to hear back from them. If I hear anything one way or another, I'll post back here.

StellarWind
02-14-2005, 01:02 PM
Sounds like it is too far in the future for Paradise to be talking about it. Sites don't normally telegraph reload bonuses weeks in advance. Certainly Paradise doesn't.

Maybe the early announcement was a mistake and they took it off when they noticed it. We'll just have to see what happens when the proper time arrives.