PDA

View Full Version : 2-table Steps

skipperbob
02-13-2005, 11:21 PM
I need to be punished! Therefore the following: My empirical study, which consists of one trial, leads me to the conclusion that it is more than twice as difficult to ascend the Steps at 2-table than it is at Single-table.
Comment? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Che
02-13-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the conclusion that it is more than twice as difficult to ascend the Steps at 2-table than it is at Single-table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played a Step in over a month, but my conclusion based on a larger sample (~10 1-table attempts, ~20 2-table) is that the 2-tables are easier to climb. (BTW I start at levels 3 or 4 so my comments do not apply to the first 2 steps.)

My one piece of evidence: The one-tables hit all-in or fold mode for everyone with about twice as many players as there are seats available for the next step. Two-tables OTOH hit all-in/fold mode with only 1.5 players per seat. Thus, the number of races in a 2-table are significantly fewer so skill plays a larger part.

Note: All numbers are estimates from memory, so remember that this post (like all posts) is just a best guess and not gospel truth.

Later,
Che

JoeTable
02-14-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I need to be punished! Therefore the following: My empirical study, which consists of one trial, leads me to the conclusion that it is more than twice as difficult to ascend the Steps at 2-table than it is at Single-table.
Comment? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show your work.