PDA

View Full Version : Max SnGs per Month

El Maximo
02-13-2005, 10:02 PM
How many SnGs a month due the full time sngers play. I have about 6 months off with pay and think Ill take a stab at playing SnGs full time. Ill be 4 tabling. Whats a good number to shoot for. Just looking to set a target. I was thinking 1000 would be a good goal.

Big Limpin'
02-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Max, I have set and usually acheive these goals:

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4-table
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif set start every hour on the hour (leaves time for a quick break)
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 50 hours per week
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 200/week

So, for me 800 SnGs in a month, and i dont feel overly stressed by it. Having a cap at 50 hours in a week assures me that i will have time to live life and enjoy my winnings. Its important to spend that time.

If you want 1000 a month, you'll either need to spent more hours (~60+/week), or average more than 4 tables per hour. If you're a Party guy, and just sit there churning them out, opening a new window every time one closes, then the peeps claim about 6 t./hr. But on the 1500-chip sites, they run the better part of an hour...and I feel that chance to stretch my legs/clear my head/eat/piss/smoke/etc...thats real important. I'm convinced theres a significant plus to my ROI when i get that break, even if its just 5 minutes.

Anyways, good luck with the grind...1000/month for 6 months might get to wearing you down. Or you breeze past that and hit 1500...if you get 8 tablin' /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Big Limpin'...checkraising G's

ilya
02-13-2005, 11:00 PM
I get in 800 a month 3-tabling, so if you 4-table I'm sure you can manage 1000. Just make yourself take some days off.