PDA

View Full Version : in vegas feb 20th-27th

leon
02-13-2005, 09:00 PM
I will be in town at the dates above. Anyone else in town or locals who want to meet up feel free to get in contact with me. I'm almost certainly going to get together with the babe at some point, probably go the wed. 2+2 discussion group, etc. Clark, if you're around I'd be interested in meeting up/playing with you some. We met a while back, you and Tommy were @ the Mandalay, but we never got to chill beyond that. Let's fix that.

Leon

radek2166
02-13-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
probably go the wed. 2+2 discussion group, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this and where?

leon
02-13-2005, 09:12 PM
It's @ Binion's, basically a bunch of 2+2er's and other locals meet to talk shop, eat, etc. It's a pretty friendly group. Last time I went some notables attending were Linda Johnson, Al Schoonmaker, Jan Fisher, etc. Howard Burroughs on this site can tell you more. I think they meet on Wed's around noon, not sure of the time.

Leon

Al Schoonmaker
02-14-2005, 05:27 AM
The Wednesday Poker Discussion Group meetings are usually from 2-5 PM at the coffee shop of The Horseshoe. Because of other commitments, I haven't been to one for a while. I suggest you check with Howard Burroughs, our chairman, at topset@webTV.net.

You will be very welcome.

Hope to see you there, but I can't be sure I'll make the meeting.

Regards,

Al